Wanna buy some 7th gen sh1t? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > COLORADO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #1
The Anti-Virus

Send a message via Yahoo to smithz
Wanna buy some 7th gen sh1t?

Well, I'm *considering* selling or trading in my car. I'm still 50/50 right now so I just figured I'd see if there was any interest in my aftermarket stuff. Prices are all for local pickup with no shipping. Id rather sell it to local people if possilbe.

1. Custom depot black housed headlights with s2k HID projectors, blue LEDs in front of highbeam reflector, Hella gen3 ballasts, and Philips D2S 5000K bulbs. The custom assembly, from Larry, was $1200 without ballasts, $200 for ballasts, and about $110 for bulbs totalling about $1510. They've only been on the car for a couple weeks. I'd like to get $1100 for the pair, negotible of course.

2. GReddy EVO2 dual stainless catback. Also only been on the car for a couple weeks and was brand new. About the best price shipped you can get it for is about $850. Since it is basically new I'd like to get $750ish.

3. Full Honda HFP OEM lip kit, in graphite pearl. Front underspoiler has minor scratch because the a55holes in broomfield have to leave cliffs when they grind the pavement off. You could always check it out first, it really isn't that bad, and it's completely on the bottom and only visible if you kneel down and look up at it. Other than that, the kit is new has only been on the car a couple weeks. Would like to sell the whole kit, $700ish.

4. GroundControl adjustable springs (coilovers) using Eibach springs with a GC perch. These have been on the car for about a year. $200ish, maybe less haven't looked at new ones but I paid almost $400 for them a year ago.

5. v6p polished door locks... $15.

6. Not sure if I want to bother removing the AEM v2 CAI or not. It's been on the car for year and half. I just reoiled the filter. Not brand new, but very functional of course. Maybe $100, if I decide to remove it, may not be worth it.

7. Konig Absolutes 18" in graphite with Nitto 555 extreme's. 225/40/ZR18s. The tires have some miles left on them, but not a whole lot. Might make another 5000 miles, just a guess. $600ish.

8. Acura CL-S rear 19mm anti-sway bar, bushings, and brackets. $30.

Obviously I would need to take all this stuff off the car in order to trade it in. Please let me know what kind of interest there is... thanks.
smithz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 30th, 2005, 10:03 PM   #2
Old Member

Send a message via AIM to Du3ce
damn already? what are u getting next? i want those door locks
Du3ce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 30th, 2005, 10:14 PM   #3
The Anti-Virus

Don't know, kinda don't want a car payment anymore...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"People in glass houses sink ships! F#@K!! A#S!!" - Wise Bartender in Boondock Saints

Old August 31st, 2005, 06:46 AM   #4
indoctidiscant

Send a message via AIM to OwAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithz
Don't know, kinda don't want a car payment anymore...
i feel you man, i want out of my car as well now.
OwAce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 31st, 2005, 09:57 AM   #5
The Anti-Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwAce
i feel you man, i want out of my car as well now.
Well it's not because of that, I'm going to pay this car off in a week or so anyways. It's just all the weirdnesses after the accident. I'm trying to figure out what the deal with the transmission is. I just figured I see how interested people might be... but I'd still rather fix this car and have it with no payments.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in