Police Shut down - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > COLORADO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2006, 12:07 AM   #1
Suppa Clean 6th Gen

Police Shut down

well i just finished my blue LED stereo conversion (yes!!!!! it looks amazing) to go along with my blue LED HVAC and clock, so i wanted to show it off to some of my buddies here in town. Well, i did a few cruises down college ave to see who was out, and got back to the Taco Bell parking lot (the main turn off for tuners) and it was pretty packed (about 50-70 cars and trucks) so i pulled in and called my friends to see where they were, and i waited... well they called me and told me to meet them down the road at a gas station so I started pulling out, and right when i pulled out of the main parking lot about 5 police interceptors and 2 Police SUV's swarmed the lot lights blazin and all closing every exit... I barely made it out of the lot, turns out the police ran everyones plates in the lot to look for exibition of speed tickets, and warrents, ect... the busted 11 people (out of the 50 or so cars there) for either, expired tags, warrents, illigal (non CARB exempt) moddifications, and everyone got a Loitering ticket.... I guess i was lucky that i got out when i did.... Before the police shut it down it was one of the best cruz nights here in fort collins this year, but after they lit up the lot, the entire strip died down...
Silver6gen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 8th, 2006, 12:08 AM   #2
constantly in pursuit

Send a message via AIM to hammer03
you have to have CARB exempt stuff in CO??
that sucks man. congrats on gettin out!
hammer03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 8th, 2006, 12:23 AM   #3
Suppa Clean 6th Gen

i belive every lower 48 needs to have CARB certified stuff right?

Old April 8th, 2006, 12:51 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to Cov6Rider
damn cops i swear have no real crime to bust here in colorado
Cov6Rider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 8th, 2006, 05:59 PM   #5
constantly in pursuit

Send a message via AIM to hammer03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver6gen
i belive every lower 48 needs to have CARB certified stuff right?
no. its the CALIFORNIA Air Resouces Board... so i dont see why you'd need it. i know some other states are getting more strict, NY and someone else, idk, but im pretty sure some states dont require anything but a sniffer...
hammer03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 8th, 2006, 06:21 PM   #6
say hello to angels..

hahah crazy man

yeah....that happened to me a while ago...sorta

a lotta people gather at the Fullerton In n Out on sunday nights before they go racing

i was in the drive through when all the cops came
all i heard was sirens and cars peeling out while i was patiently waiting for my food . the cops didn't both me tho after i pulled out
BlaCCord Guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 9th, 2006, 12:08 AM   #7
Suppa Clean 6th Gen

yea the trick is to buy some taco bell then if they come ou just sit there and when they ask what ur doing u tell them that ur eating your taco bell and they can kick u out / write u up...

but apperently Fort Collins PD is trying to squash the street racing here in Fort Collins, and to an extent i agree with them, its pretty dangerous if you dont pay attention to the people around you... yea every know and then i get cronic amounts of testosterone injected into my throttle foot, but i dont do it with cars around... tracks were made for a reason... plus they r more fun... track = no costly and emotionaly damagin speeding /racing ticket

but i was reading about how Fort Collins was one of the Biggest street racing cities in Colorado... so the cops are really trying to change that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in