Good Performance Shop Hookup - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > COLORADO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2007, 01:54 AM   #1

Good Performance Shop Hookup

Hey guys just wanted to share my special spot for all my tuning and performance needs. The shop is in Arvada and does all Honda Acura OEM work as well as performance work. H22 swaps, lowering, turbo work, anything... Guy goes by the name of "T". He is a good buddy of mine that I worked with at Fisher Honda. He went and opened his own shop and has been open several years now. Tell him ryan sanchez sent you. Heres the location:

Pro-Image Auto Repair
5270 Marshall St Unit C
Arvada, CO 80002
(303) 432-3105

Place is tricky to find, hit me up if you would like help finding the place. Hope you all can save some cash by going here. I have saved a ton. Quality honda tech went solo, and we gain by avoiding dealer hikes in prices. The thing I like is he uses OEM parts which you gotta love. PM if you got any questions.
accord1082 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 6th, 2007, 03:18 AM   #2

wots his hourly rate? compared to hondas rate.... here in toronto,canada...1 hr labour at the honda stealership is bout 90$cdn/hr. .... a good cheap rate is about 50$cdn/hr
kleptodathief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 6th, 2007, 07:58 PM   #3
Suppa Clean 6th Gen

i would guess its going to be around $75 / hr thats about average here, and if u want a great shop to do the work u could look at as much as 100/hr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Silver6gen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 6th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #4
Boosted!

Send a message via AIM to ComptechV6
^ thats pretty good, decent shops charge 100hr here and great shops around 200hr for tuning.
ComptechV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 6th, 2007, 09:11 PM   #5

dam u guys got some xpensive shops in the USA! r u talking bout "professional hardcore FAST car tuner" shops or the run of the mill 'ricer' fave performance shops that have competent mechanics that do hondas mainly? the local shops here where i go mainly deal with lightly boltons/honda cars...cheap labour and they do know there stuff...i wuddn't take my car to honda dealership! only if u had warranty thats it! big ripoff there
kleptodathief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 7th, 2007, 06:00 PM   #6

he has an hourly rate posted in the lobby, but I know for sure thats not what I get charged. I'll get back to you soon, i'm heading down to his shop as soon as my springs get here! I'll talk to him and let him know I have referred some guys off here and see what he charges. He has been trying to get me to do an h22 swap forever, but i just cant ever come up with the cash,,,,,damn college. Poor guy sold his lsvtec turbo integra for a minivan a while back! NEVER will I drive a minivan! But yeah he knows his honda acura **** real well.
accord1082 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 13th, 2007, 08:12 AM   #7
Suppa Clean 6th Gen

Well i'll add to this thread

My buddys shop has a tech that worked on the HKS race team and has build too many 1000+hp cars to list, his name is ricki, hes from japan speaks perfect english and works at my friends shop. If you have any questions about anything he can tell you, hes like a walking computer, he taught me soo much about turbo builds that i never knew. And hes the one who will be finishing work on my car. Anywho, he is in the performance bay of A&B Auto, i believe the hourly rate is around $80. They will do most everything from engine rebuild/build, suspension, turbo work, all the way to basic oil change.

A&B Import Auto inc.
1943 East Lincoln
Fort Collins, CO 80524
970-221-4700

vince is the resceptionist, and Mark is the owner, if u talk to mark tell him Reed sent you.
Silver6gen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in