7th Gen 6 speed on Nitrous Dyno Video - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > GENERAL AUTO DISCUSSION > RACING and TUNING > DYNO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:55 PM   #1
08 Altima Hybrid....
 
6spNaviRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Quinta, Ca.
Posts: 498
7th Gen 6 speed on Nitrous Dyno Video

This is a video I shot on 2-9-08 at Dyno Comp in Scottsdale, AZ.

The Graph is blurry so I'll tell you that at about the 40.5 sec frame is when the nitrous sprays @ 4100 rpm - redline.

299 whp on a dynamics dyno.

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
6spNaviRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old February 12th, 2008, 09:11 PM   #2
Registered User
 
Accord_V6_400m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: So Cal (562)
Posts: 7,309
Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spNaviRacer View Post
This is a video I shot on 2-9-08 at Dyno Comp in Scottsdale, AZ.

The Graph is blurry so I'll tell you that at about the 40.5 sec frame is when the nitrous sprays @ 4100 rpm - redline.

299 whp on a dynamics dyno.
[/URL]
So what kind of torque numbers? This is with the flywheel and pulley right?
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2008, 10:35 PM   #3
08 Altima Hybrid....
 
6spNaviRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Quinta, Ca.
Posts: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_V6_400m View Post
So what kind of torque numbers? This is with the flywheel and pulley right?
No torque #'s.

Yes, I still have comptech flywheel and ur pulley.

What happen right after this run was he noticed there was no a/f reading, so we couldn't do any tuning.

He fixed the sensor and deleted the run from the computer and then the nitrous wouldn't spray on a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th attempt.
6spNaviRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old February 12th, 2008, 10:38 PM   #4
Registered User
 
Accord_V6_400m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: So Cal (562)
Posts: 7,309
Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spNaviRacer View Post
No torque #'s.

Yes, I still have comptech flywheel and ur pulley.

What happen right after this run was he noticed there was no a/f reading, so we couldn't do any tuning.

He fixed the sensor and deleted the run from the computer and then the nitrous wouldn't spray on a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th attempt.

Post up the HP dyno sheet if you can, i'll extrapolate the torque numbers for ya, and rehost it.
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2008, 10:45 PM   #5
08 Altima Hybrid....
 
6spNaviRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Quinta, Ca.
Posts: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_V6_400m View Post
Post up the HP dyno sheet if you can, i'll extrapolate the torque numbers for ya, and rehost it.
It was deleted before we knew there was going to be a problem.

If your looking for the amount of HP at 5200 rpm it was about 285
6spNaviRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2008, 11:11 PM   #6
Registered User
 
Accord_V6_400m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: So Cal (562)
Posts: 7,309
Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spNaviRacer View Post
It was deleted before we knew there was going to be a problem.

If your looking for the amount of HP at 5200 rpm it was about 285
Not bad David, looks like your making around 280-290 on average, pretty flat torque curve. Expains why you trap so high even with your relatively low hp numbers. Its as if you running a SC with a HBP
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 16th, 2008, 08:12 PM   #7
08 Altima Hybrid....
 
6spNaviRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: La Quinta, Ca.
Posts: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_V6_400m View Post
Not bad David, looks like your making around 280-290 on average, pretty flat torque curve. Expains why you trap so high even with your relatively low hp numbers. Its as if you running a SC with a HBP
Also explains why I snap factory axles and had the factory clutch slip the first time I sprayed the nitrous.
6spNaviRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On