DynoApps Review - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > GENERAL AUTO DISCUSSION > RACING and TUNING > DYNO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 13th, 2009, 10:25 AM   #1

DynoApps Review

So for the past 3months my friends and i have been playing with three different mobile auto performance meters(only cuz we have 3 different phones).... and for the last month or so i have been trying to get us a group buy discount, but negotiations broke down(fear of theft regulations and hackings). so i just decided to tell you guys about them:
1st Dynolicious/DynoStorm/DynologBox:
Dynolicious is a great app for those iphone owners. features include 0-60; 1/4mile et; 360 g-force chart.....etc all wrap in a very nice pkg. its pretty acurate but doing calibrations when when change cars it freezes up a few times. but the developers try and compensate this by having a save feature which holds 4 diferent profiles. all the glossy animations that are moving on the screen is pretty cool. and at $13 bucks compared to actual PC software with the same features for $300(Vbox/dynojet) this is a great app
DynoStorm is from the same makers of Dnyolicious for the Blackberry storm. its pretty much the same minus a few little amenities in a different shiny pkg. the only thing we noticed different between the two is that the storm finds gps alot faster than the iphone. but i blame at&t bad services.
DynologBox is an app my friend bought right before dynolicious was available for the itouch. its more of an expansion pack than a full blown program. but for only $2.99 it can be a stand alone app with features such as 3axis accelerometer, latG and data recorder. but as the title states its was made to kinda run with dynolicious to record and log 125days worth of runs for that.

Next up is gPC:

gPC is the the app for the apple hates like me(or people who just dont have iphones). unlike dynolicious, gPC is more barbones. it still has all the features of the dynolicious but instead of nice shiny glossy animated bars and lines moving all over the screen. you're stuck with numbers calculating in front of you..... and at double the price($21) you'll be a little jealous of your friends iphone apps. but this is a relative a new company and since i've had it on my phone they have sent me 3 new updated versions. and since they are a smaller company they also have great customer service. you can pretty much download this app to any smartphone with an accelerometer, but it has 3main phones it sells for samsung ominas, htcs(diamond, touch, pro, etc...), and andriod phones(g1, mytouch)

etherway i loved all these apps and love smashing the gas and watch the HP numbers go higher and higher! i would caution anybody who buys one....it is not an excuse to get out a ticket!

Links
http://dynolicious.com/
http://extreme-apps.com/index.php?op...&id=1&Itemid=2
Ronracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in