G-tech performance meter - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > GENERAL AUTO DISCUSSION > RACING and TUNING > DYNO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 10th, 2003, 06:19 PM   #1

G-tech performance meter

Has anyone tried G-tech pro?
It's a performance meter that measures bunch of stuff like 0-60mph time, 1/4 mile E.T. and speed, Horsepower, Torque, RPMs.
Braking distance and it just plugs in to the cig lighter. Anyone have experience with this device? I'm thinking of picking one up from but I'd like to get some opinions first.

http://www.gtechpro.com/products.html
V6Homey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2003, 06:50 AM   #2

ive got it....its pretty cool, not all that accurate. But it does show you any gains in performance with mods. Just get a baseline number and then do your mod and get new numbers and it will show how well it worked. I ran a 15.4 on my G-tech and then went to the track and couldnt get lower than a 15.9. Its a cool toy to have and go out and have fun with...wouldnt use it in replacing a drag strip or dyno.
Nikerey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 11th, 2003, 06:56 AM   #3

Oh boy this is gonna be a sore subject!!!! There have been many posts about the Gtech.

I think that the best thing to do is: if you have one use it for personal satisfaction and gloating to your friends that don't know much about the Accords.

Because the only think that will get you actual respect in here is Actual Dynos, Proven GPS #'s, and Track Slips.

Gtech looks like a neat device and I would like to have one as well but the $250.00 could be used in other places.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in