Accord V6 Forum banner

Function and Form Coilovers any INTERESTS IN THEM?

9K views 129 replies 40 participants last post by  xx24xx 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in f2'S coilovers
i just want to see how many people are interested in purchasing some at a better price
$550+35 for type 1 or
875+35 type 2 adjustable dampening for people who arent close enough to pick it up
Hopefully we can get about 5 ppl by the end of september
Shipping to any of the lower 48 states will be $35 flat rate
Springs Rates are 12 front/8 in the rear

It would be faster if you were in So Cal and could pick it up but i'll ask about the shipping rates for each person

People that are interested:
1.otsb708-sacramento
2.VTEC4ME-?
3.3macsandapc-?
4.ikethegreat-baltimore

#62 ·
Hopefully I can sway the doubters/questioners... I have the new version of the F2 Type I that I purchased from Weksos 4 weeks ago. Trust me, they're really great! Yes the Type I doesn't have adjustable dampening, but the spring rate is pretty aggressive and pretty good for the car imo. They can DUMP your car to the ground!! They also ride really smooth and handle as if on rails. They're def def stiffer than TEIN Basics, but they still have a comfortable ride. In that case, they're obviously not unbearably stiff. I had a guy in my car who has been in other Hondas with like Megan coilovers or Ksport coilovers, and he said the way mine rode was so comfortable. He said he could have gone on a long trip with them and not been bothered. They don't provide many specs, but the F2 staff told me this...

"Trevor,

Thank you very much for your purchase of our product. We are glad that you enjoy the product. The coilovers will be able to lower the car at least 3.5-4 inches. The spring rates are 12/6 kg. The lowering and raising the car can be a tedious process, we know. If necessary, they can be removed rather easily as well, as raising or lowering the lower mount is a lot easier once the coilovers are off the car..."

You of course have to take the wheel off the car and unbolt some other stuff to change the ride height, which can take longer than other brands, but this is what mainly helps retain comfort in the ride. It's not a completely hard process either, so no worries about that. I highly recommend Function/Form, and I happen to think they're on the right track and will prob within the next two years be atop the industry for suspension. They're a semi-young company, but they are gaining more and more respect, especially from me.

Type I = Ride-Height-Only Adjustable (adjust by lower mount only, come with new top hats)
Type II = 32-way Adjustable Dampening and Ride-Height Adjustable (also look into the Wireless Dampening Controller)

If you have questions, pm me. Def be glad to help. I asked Weksos and F2 lots of questions before purchasing, so I could def help.

#64 ·
Young company of course, so that's why they're not so well known throughout the industry, but believe me they will be within a couple years!! their new website is pretty rockin too!

#68 ·
Good job guys, the coilovers rock!! their customer service is amazing as well. they respond to any email within a day usually and they're very descriptive. their grammar on their instructions could use some work but they do make a great product.

#80 ·
Can you get a GB price on the wireless controller also?

And do the T2's only have bottom mount adjustability as well?

And one last thing (and I searched too!) how exactly does one adjust the ride height on these?
Take the wheel off and then what?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.