Official V6P Poll ~ UNICHIP Plug & Play ECU Enhancing Unit - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS > GROUP BUYS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: For those interested in purchasing a Unichip, please mark which options apply to you:
Gen6 98-99 Accord V6 w/Distributor Ignition 191 19.31%
Gen6 00-02 Accord V6 w/Direct Ignition 280 28.31%
Gen7 03-04 Accord V6 Automatic 211 21.33%
Gen7 03-04 Accord V6 6speed 149 15.07%
Gen5 Accord V6 37 3.74%
Accord I4 69 6.98%
Nissan 350Z 10 1.01%
Maxima V6 9 0.91%
Infiniti G35 6 0.61%
Mazda 6 8 0.81%
Toyota V6 7 0.71%
Mod group 0 ~ Stock ~ OEM Status 120 12.13%
Mod group 1 ~ Intake AEM Short Ram or AEM V2 CAI,Spark Plugs (NGK or DENSO),Ground Wires, Ignition System upgrades; 87 Octane Gasoline 181 18.30%
Mod group 2 ~ all of the above, with ~ Headers, Cat-Back Exhaust system or Axle-Back Exhaust System 224 22.65%
Mod group 3 ~ all of the above, w/ 60mm Throttle Body (TB)Bored out TB &mounting plate, TB Spacer, CLS or J30A4 CAMS (depending which profile has better lift and duration for the application) 91+ Octane Gasolines 49 4.95%
Mod group 4 ~ all off the above, (plus or minus the cams), Comptech Supercharger or aftermarket/Custom Turbocharger; utilizing basic fuel modifications (upgraded Fuel Pressure Regulator, Fuel Pump, possible custom fuel rails; 50 Shot Nitrous Oxide Kit 25 2.53%
Mod group 5 ~ all of the above, Comptech SC High Boost pulley upgrade, Aftermarket Boost controller/external wastegate (Apex'i AVC-R); add-ons utilizing upgraded fuel injectors based on Brake specific fuel consumption for Supercharged/Turbocharged/Nitrous Oxide applications and power desired a long with maximum fuel system pressure.Upgraded boost pullies (SC), external wastegate/boost controller (TC), upgraded injectors; 75-100 Shot Nitrous Oxide Kit 32 3.24%
If available, I would prefer a Multi-Mapped/ Switched plug-n-play Unichip 150 15.17%
I have and/or planned to have and use a Dry Nos System w/ the Unichip 38 3.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 989. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2004, 09:57 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to PMantis24
Unichip

Attn: All V6P Members & Friends,

Our V6P team is presently assisting in R&D'n new UNICHIP "Plug & Play" ECU Enchancing units for Gen 6/7 Accord V6s and a Nissan 350Z, with other v6s & I4s to follow. Everyone is encourage to review the following information and check out http://www.unichip.us and if you are seriously interested WE would like to hear from you . . .

If you want a UNICHIP for your ride, please complete the attached Poll and post your v6 information on this V6P Product thread, ASAP!

Note: Every V6P member's active participation in all our New Product Polls is deeply appreciated and helps our supporting manufacturers. . . Also, please turn off your signature blocks before posting your comments.

UNICHIP "Plug & Play" ECU Enhancing Unit

"You've purchased the lastest bolt-on products, but for some reason the car doesn't seem to be reacting to the enhancements as advertised. You know there's ECU enhancements available out there that can enable your Control Module to take full advantage of the added airflow being induced and exhaled. But some are either too simplistic in the adjustments available; limited in only perhaps slightly higher or lower fuel levels and no ignition timing control, or are so complicated that only the most experienced driveability/performance technician will know how to tune it, and even then the product may or may not have a basic "stock" setting to work off of, leaving the work to whoever is installing it for you to set off on an adventure.

But what if there was a middle ground. A ECU enhancer, that didn't fully replace your existing control module, however provided entirely new fuel maps and even ignition timing maps based on ALL your sensors inputs, to give a variable and accurate picture of optimal power production based on RPM (Engine Speed) and Throttle Input (Load), which wouldn't be altered during partial load driving like some, due to the stock ECU reading the o2 sensor and adjusting its own values accordingly.

And due to the complexity of such a unit that isn't a fully standalone that takes the place of your stock control module, has a team of qualified performance technicians that have been tuning Race Bred vehicles for a number of years, to fully research and develop these complex maps based on the stock setup of your vehicle under all operating conditions, and then takes it a step further and optimizes the power production by creating maps for those vehicles that have aftermarket altered induction and exhaustion, key word: YOU.

This is what UNIChip is all about. Some products are limited in their altering of signals to the stock ECU and produce a small change in fuel amount. Some have the availability of add on programs, provided you also purchase the program to actually develop your own maps based on data/drive testing. But UNIChip offers a wide range of complex fuel AND igntion timing maps to suit the driver, even to the point of driver selected ignition timing maps, and doesn't require him to find a tuner of his own to write his own maps. This will be a plug n play affair with various stages/maps pre-set for existing performance modifications available for the vehicle, that have actually been dyno tested to produce the maximum power results through ACTUAL operation of the vehicle with the products installed, and not just based on calculated increases in airflow due to specifications of aftermarket products. These maps will be produced from actual vehicles with actual products, products that both you and I use today.

And these stages won't be limited in "bolt-on products". UNIChip can take steps further, into forced induction and Nitrous setups, where ignition timing and fuel trim throughout the RPM band is critical for optimum power production, and where more fuel and advanced timing doesn't equate to more power.

And if you're not satisfied with a product that has been "molded" to your pre-exisiting setup, because you feel your vehicle needs real-world tuning in a real-world environment right in front of you, UNIChip not only has authorized dealers, but their very own shop where truly customized tuning techniques and experience from the same people that have run Powerproducing Porsches in the American Le Mans Series can be utilized for your vehicle." -=SoCalV6=-

Here are the results of the Unichip tested on a 6th gen AV6 w/ Direct Ignition:

TAKE a close look at Average, Peak, and Minimum gains, along with maximum values!

DYNO CHARTS

Stock + Unichip

AEM CAI + Unichip

5Zigen Catback + Unichip

5Zigen Catback + AEM CAI + Unichip

Here is the Performance-Ranking Order:
Boiling the last data down to rank orderings, a performance rank order with ordinals is:

(1) Unichip (1.0)
(2) AEM + 5Zigen (2.3)
(3) 5Aigen Catback (2.9)
(4) AEM CAI (3.9)

Here is the cost-to-performance ranking (but please realize that even though the AEM CAI seems to be the best cost-effective mod, it actually finishes last in performance, even loses power about 5000 RPM, and only produces a 2% average gain.):

(1) AEM CAI (1.6)
(2) Unichip (2.1)
(3) AEM + 5Zigen (2.3)
(4) 5Aigen Catback (2.9)

V6P.net is presently in partnership with the Unichip.USA team in R&D testing their 'Plug & Play" unit on several of our members different rides, first starting with the Gen 6th & 7th Accord v6's:

Gen6 98/00 AccordV6 w/Distributor Ignition (V6P R&D'n ~ KoonTEK's )
Gen6 01 AccordV6 w/Direct Ignition (V6P R&D'd ~ Platinum's )
Gen7 02/04 AccordV6 Automatic (V6P R&D'n ~ Brex's)
Gen7 02/04 AccordV6 6speed (still need V6P.net R&D tester)

And then based on our V6P Poll participation and member's postings:

Gen5 Accord v6
Accord I4
Nissan 350Z(need V6P.net R&D tester ASAP!!!)
Maxima v6
Lexus G35
Mazda 6
Toyota v6

We also need to know what Modification Group most of our members fall into, to help us in programming the UNICHIP:

Group 0: Stock

Group 1: Intake AEM Short Ram or AEM V2 CAI, Spark Plugs (NGK or DENSO), Ground Wires, Ignition System upgrades; 87 Octane Gasoline

Group 2: all of the above, with ~ Headers, Cat-Back Exhaust system or Axle-Back Exhaust System

Group 3: all of the above, w/ 60mm Throttle Body (TB)Bored out TB &mounting plate, TB Spacer, CLS or J30A4 CAMS (depending which profile has better lift and duration for the application) 91+ Octane Gasoline

Group 4: all off the above, (plus or minus the cams), Comptech Supercharger or aftermarket/Custom Turbocharger; utilizing basic fuel modifications (upgraded Fuel Pressure Regulator, Fuel Pump, possible custom fuel rails; 50 Shot Nitrous Oxide Kit

Group 5: all of the above, Comptech SC High Boost pulley upgrade, Aftermarket Boost controller/external wastegate (Apex'i AVC-R); add-ons utilizing upgraded fuel injectors based on Brake specific fuel consumption for Supercharged/Turbocharged/Nitrous Oxide applications and power desired a long with maximum fuel system pressure.Upgraded boost pullies (SC), external wastegate/boost controller (TC), upgraded injectors; 75-100 Shot Nitrous Oxide Kit

Additional High Performance Options:

~ If available, would you be interested in a Multi-Mapped/ Switched plug-n-play Unichip

~ Do you presently have and/or planned to have and use a Dry Nos System w/ the Unichip

Special Note: The PRICE of the V6P UNICHIP will be determined by how many members actually participate and truly want this high performance product and type of unit (single or multi-staged) ~ which could range from $750 - $1000+

Note: This very important thread will be used by the Unichip USA team to determine if this V6P project is worth R&D'n and pursuing for our cars. If you are not interested, please recruit other AV6ers who are interested! This is what our team V6P environment is all about, teamwork.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them and please make sure to vote accordingly.

Thanks for your support and participation,

Maurice Duenas
Founder/ General Manager
V6 Performance Network, Inc.
aka ~ v6MoMoney
PMantis24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2004, 10:01 AM   #2

All V6P members who are interested in this UNICHIP Plug & Play ECU Enhancing unit, please post on the attached survey Poll and on this thread expressing your interest and specific info on your type of ride and preferred options!

The faster we can get your responses, the quicker we can start R&D'n this product if you want & need it. The more that participate and express interest will also help the manufacturer determine a reasonable and affordable price of this product.

Thanks for your help,
Maurice

Old May 11th, 2004, 10:01 AM   #3

I am very interested and here's my info:

Gen6 98/00 AccordV6 w/Distributor Ignition

Group 3: all of the above, w/ 60mm Throttle Body (TB)Bored out TB &mounting plate, TB Spacer, CLS or J30A4 CAMS (depending which profile has better lift and duration for the application) 91+ Octane Gasoline

If available, I would you be interested in a Multi-Mapped/ Switched plug-n-play Unichip, and plan to use a Dry Nos System w/ my Unichip

V6MoMoney

Old May 11th, 2004, 10:10 AM   #4

Send a message via AIM to Shadyguirguis
Im interested
Shadyguirguis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 10:21 AM   #5

Send a message via Yahoo to aznfunkyflip
thanx for fixing it Francis! now i can finally vote

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gen6 01-02 Accord V6 w/Direct Ignition

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPENIN'!

aznfunkyflip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 10:27 AM   #6

how about Modgroup 0 with 91 to 93 octane ? I think a lot of ppl would prefer to remain stock, but would be interested in using 91-93 octane, if only the ignition mapping would support it.
V6Sedan04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 12:51 PM   #7
Banned

Send a message via AIM to snikwad
so im soon to be group 2, but i wont be having headers anytime soon, so is that group 1/2, or what.
and they say nationwide dealership, im in NC, and aint nothing around here, any idea how much this would cost, any ideas at all, i see no mention of that.

but yes, im interested, if its affordable. also, my car is a 00 yet you gys have those listed with the old ignition, im almost sure that 00 have the direct ignition. thats the one with the funny looking spark plug thingys right?

also do i check group 0, group 1, or 6th gen yadda yadda. i mean, i know lots of guys just have the basic intake and exhaust, which group is for them

Last edited by snikwad; May 11th, 2004 at 01:01 PM..
snikwad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 12:56 PM   #8

Send a message via ICQ to hyaena Send a message via AIM to hyaena
Gen6 98-00 Accord V6 w/Distributor Ignition

Mod group 2 ~ all of the above, with ~ Headers, Cat-Back Exhaust system or Axle-Back Exhaust System

+ ps & alt AEM pulleys
hyaena is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:26 PM   #9
Banned

Send a message via AIM to snikwad
Anyone care to answer my questions. plus these..
Gen7 02/04 AccordV6 Automatic , i thought 7th gens were 03 models, and there is no mention of the 02 6th gen guys, so ill assume they go with the 01s.

Ok, the direct ignition cars were 00 - 02 NOT 01 -02 right?
My car is a 00 built in 10/99 and im almost certain it has the direct ignition, or is this a seperate and different thing that im thinking about. the direct igniton are the ones with the fancy sprk plug thingy right.
So the 00 - 02 need another category for mods in group, since they dont make any ignition mods for em except spark plugs.
and where is the category for the guys with just Intake and catback, or axle back?

if its confusing me, i know it will confuse plenty of others, BTW, love the effort and the new banner thingy at the top of the page too.

Last edited by snikwad; May 11th, 2004 at 01:34 PM..
snikwad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:40 PM   #10
V6P Negotiator & Promoter

Quote:
Originally posted by PMantis24

All V6P members who are interested in this UNICHIP Plug & Play ECU Enhancing unit, please post on the attached survey Poll and on this thread expressing your interest and specific info on your type of ride and preferred options!

The faster we can get your responses, the quicker we can start R&D'n this product if you want & need it. The more that participate and express interest will also help the manufacturer determine a reasonable and affordable price of this product.

Thanks for your help,
Maurice

The beauty about the Unichip is that it can be programmed and mapped out to any mod application. The reason for the V6P Mod groups is to give us a better idea about where the majority of our interested members are in their performance upgrades. Everyone is encourage to truly study the technical data that is provided on this thread and at www.unichip.us You'll find that many aft-mkt products used together bascially cancel each other's performance gain claims. And using a higher octane gas on a non-modified engine is just wasting your money.

Lastly, all V6P members who are truly interested in this new UNICHIP, please participate by not only completing the attached POll, but also leaving a post stating what kind of ride you have, your mod group and whether if you are also interested in the additional performance Unichip options. All your information is needed to help us in R&D'n a new "play & play" Unichip unit for each of your rides.

~Maurice
MrV6P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 02:13 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadyguirguis
Im interested
Great! Could you also give us what kind of ride you drive, which mod group you fit in and if you are interested in any of the additional performance options. This info helps us R&D'n this product.

Thanks for your participation,
Maurice
Old May 11th, 2004, 02:16 PM   #12

Quote:
I apologize, If you just voted, please vote again.

I had to make some format changes to the poll.
Quote:
Maurice made some minor errors with the different gen accords and their respective model years.

I think I fixed it all Lemme know if I missed anything.

Quote:
Originally posted by abram2001
Francis I just made another adjustment, it should be almost perfect now
Thanks Francis & Abe for tweak'n my errors on this important product thread!

Old May 11th, 2004, 02:25 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by snikwad
Are you guys seein my questions.
Come on now, give US little time to respond, Toby & The Unichip team are busy working on cars during the day, and normally will reply in the evening or early mornings. I do not have a direct ignition AV6 and prefer the other guys to answer. So please refrain from asking repeated questions, believe me they will be addressed. Thank you.
Old May 11th, 2004, 02:55 PM   #14
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6

Send a message via ICQ to BlackV62K2 Send a message via AIM to BlackV62K2 Send a message via MSN to BlackV62K2
I'm very interested.

2002 Honda Accord V6w/
Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS Pulleys
Denso Iridium Spark Plugs IK16
AEM V2 intake
Acura CL Type S cams
SPE Helix Power Tower Plus
Hyper Ground Wires
Greddy EVO2 w/ dual muffler option cat-back exhaust
APEXi V-AFC w/Frog Harness (Un-tuned)

I'll get headers as soon as a good set comes out that doesn't cost $1000 like Comptechs. And CL-S TB is in the plans right now.
BlackV62K2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 03:38 PM   #15

Send a message via AIM to Whitesides
Gen6 98-00 Accord V6 w/Distributor Ignition

Mod group 3 ~ all of the above, w/ 60mm Throttle Body (TB)Bored out TB &mounting plate, TB Spacer, CLS or J30A4 CAMS (depending which profile has better lift and duration for the application) 91+ Octane Gasolines

*Mod group 3 does not apply to me NOW, but it will soon, so I checked that*

I have and/or planned to have and use a Dry Nos System w/ the Unichip

BUT I have a question. "Multi-Mapped/ Switched plug-n-play Unichip" - I don't know what that is, so I don't know if I would want that. Can someone explain?
Whitesides is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 04:56 PM   #16

Send a message via AIM to Deuce415
Interested!

Gen6 01-02 Accord V6 w/Direct Ignition

Mod group 2 ~ all of the above, with ~ Headers, Cat-Back Exhaust system or Axle-Back Exhaust System

+ UR SS Pulleys

Whitesides - I think multi-map is 2 or more maps pre-programmed into the unit. One could be for daily driving, another map could be for track..

Last edited by Deuce415; May 12th, 2004 at 08:30 AM..
Deuce415 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 07:00 PM   #17
Make Way for The Bad Guy!

Send a message via AIM to JoeySmallz

2003 Accord V6 6spd
AEM Cold Air Intake
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust
91 Octane Gas

Plan on getting downpipe (if they every make one), possibly pullies

Where is Unichip located? I'd bring my car in for R&D if they are close to NY

Last edited by x03BlackAccV6x; May 11th, 2004 at 07:06 PM..
JoeySmallz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 08:20 PM   #18
V6 -> I4 -> I6

Send a message via AIM to HwaNi.J30A-C
I am located in oregon.

Iam almost stock though.

Mods:
Custom Axle-back with mufflers
Injen CAI
Helix Spacer
Never tried anything higher than 87oct.

I have 2002 honda accord ex v6.

Last edited by HwaNi.J30A-C; May 11th, 2004 at 08:23 PM..
HwaNi.J30A-C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2004, 10:13 PM   #19
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper
Very interested. Contact me if anything is needed.
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2004, 03:39 AM   #20

I'm interested just not sure yet.
'98 coupe
mod group 2 minus ignition and ground upgrades (not yet anyways)
ronin3197 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2004, 06:30 AM   #21
registered member

Send a message via AIM to laststarburning
would this work with or against an safc
laststarburning is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2004, 10:00 AM   #22
Unichip R&D Team

I think the unichip was the best upgrade for the car by far! The car feels so much more responsive and the BOTTOM end is finally there somewhat, I used to have a VAFC but the unichip killed that in performance. and no this will not work with the VAFC/SAFC.
platinum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2004, 10:20 AM   #23

Send a message via AIM to Hanzomon
I'm definitely in!!!!

02 accord sedan:
only aem cold air as of right now but will be seriously modding my car further in the future.
Hanzomon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2004, 12:57 PM   #24
V6 -> I4 -> I6

Send a message via AIM to HwaNi.J30A-C
I just realized that this unichip will be 750~1000 bucks?
HwaNi.J30A-C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2004, 01:02 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by platinum
I think the unichip was the best upgrade for the car by far! The car feels so much more responsive and the BOTTOM end is finally there somewhat, I used to have a VAFC but the unichip killed that in performance. and no this will not work with the VAFC/SAFC.

Ditto! Since 98, I have been R&D all sorts of aft-mkt products in a variety of combinations and discovered from all my dyno performance results, that I would of save a lot of $$$ by simply purchasing the Unichip. Then I would of had enough $$ to purchased a supercharger, tranny upgrade kit and some high performance engine work.

The dyno results are the best tool to verify engine aft-mkt product claims. . . This is why WE provided a detailed summary report to sate the facts and show all of you the comparisons. . .

Additional and special benefits of the Unichip is that it's a plug & play unit! This Unichip P&P unit will come in handy when you take your ride in for routine schedule maintaince servicing at the dealership, when getting emission inspected for re-registration of your vehicle (especially in Cali). Not to forget the Unichip besides improving performance it will also make your ride run as efficientenly as possible, thus saving a few $$ at the gas station. . . And those of you planning on additional proven engine enhancement performance products in the future, the UNICHIP is reprogrammable!

Quote:
V6P.net is presently in partnership with the Unichip.USA team in R&D testing their 'Plug & Play" unit on several of our members different rides, first starting with the Gen 6th & 7th Accord v6's:

Gen6 98/00 AccordV6 w/Distributor Ignition (still need R&D tester)
Gen6 01 AccordV6 w/Direct Ignition (being R&D by Platinum)
Gen7 02/04 AccordV6 Automatic (still need R&D tester)
Gen7 02/04 AccordV6 6speed (still need R&D tester)
OK, as my aforementioned R&D message states, WE are looking for a few AV6 owners (preferably) in OEM stock status or close to it, in order to complete our R&D programming of the Gen 6 & 7 Accord v6ís!!

Attention!! If any V6P member lives close to the Unichip Facility located in Portland, Oregon, and is truly interested and available to help our V6P team on this important AV6 AV6 project, please PM me ASAP!!

And those of you who been visiting this thread, like what you have read and are very interested, please participate on this thread (Poll) and post your information. WE need your feedback to determine the type of AV6 Unichips most of our dedicated members need and want!

Thanks for your help,
Maurice
Old May 12th, 2004, 02:37 PM   #26
Unichip R&D Team

Yup and it's WELL worth it in my opinion!
platinum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 12th, 2004, 07:37 PM   #27
8cyls, 2 turbos, 30psi

Send a message via AIM to r.j-lo
Ill bite.

1999 (Distributer) AV6
OBX Headers, Magnaflow Catback, Maganflow hi-flow cat, AEM SR, currently VAFC, UR pullies,75 shot NITROUS.

Im not too close to Oregon, but I know you need one like mine! I'd like to help out, just let me know if I can.
r.j-lo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2004, 07:59 AM   #28

I'm defintiely interested.

Gen6 98-99 Accord V6 w/Distributor Ignition and Mod group 2
whtaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2004, 05:19 PM   #29
MOFO DOGG

Send a message via AIM to KoonTEK
Hey v6MoMoney
Another V6P member refer me to jack at Unichip to get my car r&d by them. Well today i went out to Unichips location ( i live in Portland, OR) and talk to jack about the whole deal. They sound like a very good company to work with so i'm seriously thinking about doing. I will let you guys know how it goes.
KoonTEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2004, 06:15 PM   #30
Something Something Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Doom
That's awesome man. What year are you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Doom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in