Cops Hiding Spots - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > ILLINOIS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2008, 03:53 AM   #1
方法についてはあなたが私のお尻にキス

Exclamation Cops Hiding Spots

i thought this might be a helpful thread to give you an idea on where cops hide in my area, i'm writing this because for one thing i'm a speeder, two...three of my friends are now with out liscnes due to them getting busted by cops left n' right.

this is just a short list...feel free to add to it or just know the spots.

as far as my area (highways)

1. on I355 going N watch out for cops around the boughton rd tollway plaza..right before the plaza they tend to hide in the center divider and sometimes across on the right shoulder at the same spot. also right after boughton rd plaza they tend to hide under the bridge once you pay the toll.

2. On I355 going S watch out for them on the 63rd/Hobson rd On-ramp, they either hide on the grass between the ramp and the highway or on the ramp..tricky but just pay attention to that ramp.

3. On I355 going S around 3-5 just before the traffic become heavy right after the I88 entrance Ramp they usually hide behind the divider they are very hard to catch so i suggest u slow down requardless. i got a ticket there once going 92mph but got dismissed.

4. I55 going S watch out for the cops right under the Kingry/RT83 bridge, they park there on the uphill right underneath the bridge...they're easy to spot but they spot you easy as well so be careful around that area, i don't see them during the day but at night they're always there.

5. On I355 going N. after the Armytrail Rd plaza just passed Lake st. exit watch out for the center divider they hide there usually 2-4 cop cars at the same time. i always see them there at night around 10pm and they are very hard to spot due to how dark it is.

6. On I355 going N. just passed the I290 ramps..the highway gradually truns left...on the right hand side after the I290 ramp there's a big generator/white machine, they hide there sometimes...u can't see them till its too late because they are hidden behind bushes and whats so not.

7. On I90 going W going towards Rockford try and avoid taking the 31st exit on either sides....i don't drive by there often but at night Elgin Police almost always have check points there so if you are to drink please don't drive but for those who do anyways avoid that exit.

Now highways i never seen a cop or hardly ever see a cop on,

I90 in general, i usually fly down that highway and never see a cop.

I55 is clear except under the kingry highway/RT83 bridge, i usually do 100ish down there.

I88 i never see cops there at night, during the day i do but its beacuse of all that construction going on.

I294...lol i never ever seen a cop there..ever!!!

I290..rearly there's cops and when there is they're easy to spot due to it being a very well lit highway.

I355...the worst highway to speed at, too many cops too often.

NOW CITY STREETS in Dupage county area (naperville/woodridge)

At night watch for cops on..

RT53 between Maple Ave and Ogden ave... the speedlimit goes from 45 to 35 to 45 t 35 back and forth..most ppl just keep going 50ish and cops love that part..also Lisle police station is in the middle of those intersections so watch out. they espeically hide by some bowling ally in the parking lot late late at night watching for drunks and speeders.

Also on Ogden Ave during the late night time, i never seen a cop but my friends always get pulled over there like idiots i'm talking from Main st. by Downers grove North high school to about where where college of dupage is, drive the speed limit and save yourself a visit to saratoga and seeing the "judge"

okay well thats it for me, help out by letting us know what u know...now your turn,

Last edited by Henrys86; July 7th, 2008 at 01:59 PM..
Henrys86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 7th, 2008, 07:53 AM   #2
Bobby Lane Racing

if i was from your town, i'd be thankful. but no need to bash on cops and judges. thanks.
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:49 PM   #3

I find this to be quite useful as well. Most of the speedtraps/cams listed are pretty accurate for the most part.

In general, don't speed and break traffic laws and you won't even have to worry about anything.
d1blet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 8th, 2008, 10:18 PM   #4
方法についてはあなたが私のお尻にキス

another spot i forgot to add,

on IL53 Going S heading towards I290/I355 there is usually a female cop that stands behind her squad car w/ the laser gun on the left shoulder right where I90 intersect IL53. i hardly see her but when i do it's usually at the end of the month and during traffic jams around 3-5pm. i guess she needs to get caught up to her ticket count for the month...ehh w/e just watch out for her.
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:18 AM   #5

I pass a cop like every three min when I'm driving... welcome to the police state. I don't bother trying to figure out their spots because their pretty much everywhere lol.
1greek4u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #6

Cops are everywhere. You wont have to worry about getting a ticket, if you didnt speed so fast. 90-100mph on your record wont look good at all.
akord97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2008, 07:26 PM   #7
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX

Send a message via AIM to slowaccord
We should do a poll. Im thinking on average that the people with the fastest cars on this forum have the cleanest records.
slowaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 19th, 2008, 01:58 AM   #8
方法についてはあなたが私のお尻にキス

heres a new spot for you guys, on kingry/RT83 going S just passed the big McDonalds and the junk yard, once you pass the big metal bridge a cop was hiding on the right, there's a pocket looking shoulder...look for him i guess he hides there at night like fri and sat nights where clubbers and durnks are out.
Old July 30th, 2008, 01:54 AM   #9
方法についてはあなたが私のお尻にキス

another spot.

on I88 W/E bound right by the IL59 exit there is a U turn in the center divider just watch for the white impala w/ no lights on!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in