New England Cruise:White Mts. and the Kangamangis - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > MASSACHUSETTS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2004, 05:19 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to skabone Send a message via Yahoo to skabone
New England Cruise:White Mts. and the Kangamangis

http://www.honduh.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6015

anyone one intrested?
skabone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 6th, 2004, 05:30 PM   #2
EX-Featured Ride Coord.

Send a message via AIM to DaBenz7898 Send a message via MSN to DaBenz7898
i didn't feel like signing up on honduh.com so i just copied what was posted there:

Quote:
So I've been talking a little with Driftking and NotoriousB about getting a crew of New England people to go on a cruise up to the White Mountains in New Hampshire. I figure this will be an all day cruise with some really wide fun roads up in New Hampshire. the plan would be first to pick a good weekend day to do it. I'm thinking we should meet up at the Rockingham Mall in Salem NH. The plan is then to head all the way up 93N thru Franconia Notch. Take the first exit after the notch for Rt. 3, go around Mt. Washington and to North Conway. From there We'd pick up the Kangamangis highway and follow it all the way back to 93. There are a ton of fun roads out there, and the cop presence up there is pretty thin so we should be able to have a chance to really push our cars if we want to. We'll of course stop here and there for breaks, refuling, and for some time to shoot the ****. I think this would be a real fun time if we get a crew together for a day trip like this. If we were to leave the Rockingham Mall around 10-10:30 ish, it should take us about 2hrs or so to make it up to the notch. How do you New England peps feel about this? What's a good weekend day? what's a good time to meet up? Driftking moves to Arizona mid August so we have to do this before he takes off.

Off the top of my head July 24 would be a good date
saturday, july 24 sounds good....just hope it doesn't rain......lets make a list:

1. skabone
2. DaBenz7898 (75%, will know as the date gets closer)

Pics, mods, and latest updates:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

** Click

** Click

DaBenz7898 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 7th, 2004, 07:42 PM   #3
Shes like the wind

Send a message via AIM to xi0utlawstarix
wow....this remind me of the mini cooper meet........they have 160 minis climbing the mountain in NH....

xi0utlawstarix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 9th, 2004, 10:56 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to skabone Send a message via Yahoo to skabone
Quote:
Originally Posted by xi0utlawstarix
wow....this remind me of the mini cooper meet........they have 160 minis climbing the mountain in NH....
Accordsleeper from superhonda made a good point. the date I mentioned might not be a great date. that is the same weekend Nascar is up in NH, and the is the weekend of the DNC in Boston. So there is a chance the roads might not be as fun as we would hope. How about Aug 7th,8th,14th, or 15th?
skabone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 14th, 2004, 11:45 AM   #5
Senior Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Blazin036
i hear a rumor that honda are not alowed atop of mountans like mt washington cuz on the way down they roll too fast since it was too steep and wear out brake pad quicky causing people not to stop in time

Blazin036 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 14th, 2004, 11:47 AM   #6
EX-Featured Ride Coord.

Send a message via AIM to DaBenz7898 Send a message via MSN to DaBenz7898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin036
i hear a rumor that honda are not alowed atop of mountans like mt washington cuz on the way down they roll too fast since it was too steep and wear out brake pad quicky causing people not to stop in time

huh? you're kidding, right? lol

Pics, mods, and latest updates:

** Click

** Click

DaBenz7898 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in