Aftermarket Update-List - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > OTHER V6 AUTOMOBILE DISCUSSION > MAZDA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 17th, 2003, 09:20 PM   #1

Aftermarket Update-List

I did a big call around today to aftermarket parts companies and here is a list of my findings for the Mazda6:

WeaponR: CAI is in R&D right now, should be out early next year
5Ziggen: Nothing as of yet, other than wheels. I'm sure they will do something down the line.
Mackin Industries (ESPELIR): Springs should be out soon, wheels are out. No exhaust though, i dunno if they will make one
APEXi- Nothing, nadda, zilch...and to think, they have an exhaust out for the Camry/Solara
5Ziggen- They have wheels, no exhaust planned at this point. funny thing is that i called before SEMA and they said they would show stuff at SEMA, but that never happened. We'll see, eventually something will come out from then, i just dunno when

---moving on....
HKS- They rep said they had a 6 in a while back for measurements, but he doesn't know of any upcomming products. He said plenty of stuff is comming out for plenty of cars, but he didn't know anything specifically for the 6.
BOMEX- No kits for the 6....i didn't ask about one for the Atenza in japan though
GTP- They wanna make a body kit, but they need a car...they are located in socal. Maybe someone wit a non-sportpackaged car can donate their ride for a free kit.
VisionAutodyanmics- I couldn't get a hold of anyone over there....after waiting on hold for like 30 mins
Toucan/Ractive-This was the company that did that carbon fiber 6 that was at SEMA. Well, i called them up and they said all that work was done by their canadian office and they are all prototypes, including exhaust. Bassically he didn't know much and i didn't want to press much further. But he did say those parts will be out, he just didn't know when

And now, for the big surprise!!

GReddy- EVO2 exhaust will be out in late january/early february....and now drum roll please......GReddy is also in R&D for a turbo kit for the V6!!!! ( I made sure twice that it was for the V6, not the 4 banger). I didn't find out any other details (i was too excited---but i'm guessing its single turbo) and the release date is not gonna be for a while.

--i didn't call APC or any other companies, so guys, give me more ideas....
--thats it for now, i will update this post periodically with any news i find

MODs:
EUROLITE blue door lights
Injen CAI
Nokya hyperwhite H1's-lowbeams
Chromax purple 194 parking llights-changing to hyperwhites soon
CSX Viento JDM Air freshner (shower cologne)
Mobil1 5W-30 synthetic engine oil w/Purolator filter
Eibach Pro Kit springs
no mods for a while..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Import_DeSi_trendz-Southern Cali Chapter

Last edited by CaliAtenza; December 18th, 2003 at 12:14 AM..
CaliAtenza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 19th, 2003, 02:24 AM   #2
Focus

Thanks for the nice info Cali!
I was just about to post asking what performance mods were available for the 6s, and noticed this

What are some popular performance mods, do you know?
AndersonV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 19th, 2003, 11:15 AM   #3
Owner of a slow ass Accord

Send a message via AIM to Nikerey
ahhh Greddy and their promises...not to burst your bubble or put down your thread but do a search on Greddy headers for the AV6 and see how long weve been waiting on those. But its good to see that some companies are actually trying to do something. Good luck with getting everything you want.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

98 Honda Accord EX V6
2 12" JL W6 V2s w/ JL 1000/1--Fiber Images CF Hood
Tannabe Hyper Medallion--Injen intake--TYC Heads & Tails
Other Misc mods

N.A.T.O. - No Altezza Taillight Organization
Anti N.A.T.T.O.
Nikerey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old December 20th, 2003, 05:38 PM   #4

The common performance mods for now have been CAI's and custom exhausts. One company makes a header for us right now...its really good but not CARB legal. Hotshot is gonna do a full race header too, but i'm not sure if its for the V6 or the 4 banger. Yeah..AEM, Injen, and K&N have CAI's out, a LOT of spring choices are there, and Tanabe and a few others have exhausts out, mostly axle-back though. I found out some more info though:

Zeal/Endless USA- Brake pads should be out in mid january. As for other stuff, such as brake kits and coilovers, the rep said he'll know after he gets back from japan (all the decisions are made there) sometime in february.
Vortech Engineering- Nothing yet....no plans
ABS Dyanmics- they might do some either plastic or carbon fiber body parts
VIS- They are in talks right now, a decision will be made by feb and the rep said parts would be made fast.
Signal- The rep was really nice and she seemed knowledgeable about our car. She thought the sport package kit was cool too. She said they can get any JDM parts for us that are out for the Atenza. Signal specifically hasn't made anything, but they may make something down the line, ie. a radiator cover or somethin (little parts). I think mostly Signal is a tuner and they use other companies' parts.
Veilside- Nothing, nada..zilch...the dude seemed kinda rude and they don't have any plans either.

MODs:
Injen CAI
Eibach Pro Kit springs
no mods for a while..

Old December 21st, 2003, 12:43 AM   #5
Owner of a slow ass Accord

Send a message via AIM to Nikerey
So signal can import any part off the JDM version of the 6? do you mind posting up the number you used to get ahold of them and who you talked to? my friend would be really interested in getting some JDM parts

98 Honda Accord EX V6
2 12" JL W6 V2s w/ JL 1000/1--Fiber Images CF Hood
Tannabe Hyper Medallion--Injen intake--TYC Heads & Tails
Other Misc mods

N.A.T.O. - No Altezza Taillight Organization
Anti N.A.T.T.O.
Nikerey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 22nd, 2003, 02:31 PM   #6

um, i don't have the number offhand, but u could try their website...i think its www.signalusa.com, but i'm not sure.

MODs:
Injen CAI
Eibach Pro Kit springs
no mods for a while..

Old December 29th, 2003, 05:42 PM   #7
Focus

Good info CaliA

Any new updates?
And the signalusa.com link doesn't work, at least for me
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in