Performance Upgrades For The 6 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > OTHER V6 AUTOMOBILE DISCUSSION > MAZDA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2004, 02:44 PM   #1

Lightbulb Performance Upgrades For The 6

Just curious if anyone knows of any performance places that make stuff for the mazda 6s v6 besides these:

www.Corksport.com
www.SpecR.com.sg
www.Ultrarev.com
www.Draxas.com
www.optauto.com/webstore/

All these guy have generally the same stuff, Intakes headers and strut tower braces. Is there anyone else???
Advertisement

Old February 3rd, 2004, 02:47 PM   #2

Tein coilovers is coming out. They had a testing done a while back.
Old February 3rd, 2004, 11:31 PM   #3

Check my thread in this forum: http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...79&forumid=133 . U'll find all the info that u need on aftermarket stuff currently out and stuff thats commin up. I'll prolly do another big call around during spring break and update that list.

MODs:
EUROLITE blue door lights
Injen CAI
Nokya hyperwhite H1's-lowbeams
Chromax purple 194 parking llights-changing to hyperwhites soon
CSX Viento JDM Air freshner (shower cologne)
Mobil1 5W-30 synthetic engine oil w/Purolator filter
Eibach Pro Kit springs
no mods for a while..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Import_DeSi_trendz-Southern Cali Chapter
CaliAtenza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old February 4th, 2004, 01:31 AM   #4
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

Quote:
Originally posted by CaliAtenza on February 4th, 2004 at 01:31 AM

Check my thread in this forum: http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...79&forumid=133 . U'll find all the info that u need on aftermarket stuff currently out and stuff thats commin up. I'll prolly do another big call around during spring break and update that list.
I've heard that Unorthodox Racing is now developing a pulley kit for the 6s that should be out soon. I heard it from one of the 7th gen AV6 guys who had his car tested by UR. He said that UR was going to start on the AV6 when they finished with the 6s pulley project
Old February 12th, 2004, 08:49 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by CaliAtenza
Quote:
And now, for the big surprise!!

GReddy- EVO2 exhaust will be out in late january/early february....and now drum roll please......GReddy is also in R&D for a turbo kit for the V6!!!! ( I made sure twice that it was for the V6, not the 4 banger). I didn't find out any other details (i was too excited---but i'm guessing its single turbo) and the release date is not gonna be for a while.
I actually called Greddy yesterday and I was told that they knew nothing of any type of turbo development for the 6. Also from what I have learned, is that turboing the 6 may not be such a good idea. The way that the computer is set up is, its too sensitive to do anything with. If anyones been keeping up, Injen AEM and a few Inake companies are having trouble with their intakes due to the fact that the computer is so sensitive and they're all looking into finding a way around it. Soooo if you have a ny of these style intakes, call the companies direct and deal with them. But, they are in R&D so who knows for the future.
Old February 12th, 2004, 08:54 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by CaliAtenza
Quote:
And now, for the big surprise!!

GReddy- EVO2 exhaust will be out in late january/early february....and now drum roll please......GReddy is also in R&D for a turbo kit for the V6!!!! ( I made sure twice that it was for the V6, not the 4 banger). I didn't find out any other details (i was too excited---but i'm guessing its single turbo) and the release date is not gonna be for a while.
I actually called Greddy yesterday and I was told that they knew nothing of any type of turbo development for the 6. Also from what I have learned, is that turboing the 6 may not be such a good idea. The way that the computer is set up is, its too sensitive to do anything with. If anyones been keeping up, Injen AEM and a few Inake companies are having trouble with their intakes due to the fact that the computer is so sensitive and they're all looking into finding a way around it. Soooo if you have a ny of these style intakes, call the companies direct and deal with them. But, they are in R&D so who knows for the future.
Old February 12th, 2004, 09:59 PM   #7

Hmmn...thats strange....GReddy told me that back in december when i called that they were looking at all possiblities, including turbo for the V6.

MODs:
EUROLITE blue door lights
Injen CAI
Nokya hyperwhite H1's-lowbeams
Chromax purple 194 parking llights-changing to hyperwhites soon
CSX Viento JDM Air freshner (shower cologne)
Mobil1 5W-30 synthetic engine oil w/Purolator filter
Eibach Pro Kit springs
no mods for a while..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Import_DeSi_trendz-Southern Cali Chapter
CaliAtenza is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in