HEADCOUNT of Mazda 6ers who are truly interested in aft-mkt mods - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > OTHER V6 AUTOMOBILE DISCUSSION > MAZDA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 23rd, 2004, 10:43 PM   #1
V6P Negotiator & Promoter

HEADCOUNT of Mazda 6ers who are truly interested in aft-mkt mods

HEADCOUNT of Mazda 6ers who are truly interested in aft-mkt mods WE have manufacturers waiting to R&D new v6 products, WE just need to see the numbers

Quote:
Originally posted by D R E W

I didn't know this topic existed until it was posted in the 7th Generation Forum. You know us 7th Generations Accord guys & girls don't like to venture far from our 7th gen. forum since we don't get any love from the 6th gen. guys & girls except from plumaccordcoupe... we all know he wants a 7th gen. Accord V6.

Sup Mazda V6P Team,

I have been negotiating for AV6 products since '98' and the bottomline with all manufacturers is seeing the true numbers of people interested in their product before they consider making them for a new make of car.

On V6P.net, there is no them vs US BS! Our V6P.net R&D team and staff is spending a lot of time negotiating for all our v6p members, not just AV6's, not just V6's, but all the members that need and want certain products not avaliable. Many of the v6 products that have already been made through our efforts, are generic in nature, that with slight modifications can fit other cars!

We have created new product poll survey threads to help our V6P.net team and supporting manufacturers determine which products you all want the most. Once the number of responses look good enough to pursue, that's when WE consider making them. This process is nothing personal just business! R&D'n a new product takes a lot personal time, negotiations, resources and $$$

If you truly want and need certain aft-mkt products, ALL of you have to start speaking up (not whining about it), by participating in our Product Polls and honoring your comittments when the new products are available. Get familar with the whole V6p.net site, there's plenty of new product info on it!

Occasionally I will ask for V6P.net members to help US in our R&D'n process, and which results in a special discount or a FREE product. However, I will screen the members to ensure they are V6p.net Team Players and not selfish "me, myself & I" "me,me, me" ones.

Those that have work with me & V6P.net team know we do our best to represent all our best interests. . . WE again just need to hear back from most of you!

So if you are interested in Mazda 6 aft-mkt products, post your info on this thread as follows:

V6MoMoney
Maurice
98AV6
Sacramento, CA
Interested in: UNICHIP, Supercharger, Intake & Exhaust, Suspension, and accessories

Every member needs to participate in all of our existing product POLLS! and also continue to recruit additional v6p.net members who are seeking the same aft-mkt products we are. . .

Thanks for your help, participation and support,
Maurice
MrV6P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2004, 02:29 AM   #2
ATL

Thanks. Well we need everything. New car here. I would like to see more suspension upgrades,stronger bushings and mounts, supercharger, and engine internals parts.

Last edited by ATL; May 24th, 2004 at 03:04 AM..
ATL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 24th, 2004, 02:36 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to Mazda_Gremlyn Send a message via MSN to Mazda_Gremlyn
Don't have mine yet, but come this fall, I'd love to see a plethora of parts for me to pick and choose from to tune my car

Old May 24th, 2004, 11:08 AM   #4

that sucked... i had it all typed out and then something happened and i lost it...

a10za03
Karena
Vallejo, CA
mods: anything legal for CA, a chip that will get rid of any CEL because of aftermarket parts (if it could get rid of my 120mph govenor, that would be great too... not like i even go nearly that fast but the thought of being limited is not cool ), more cosmetic options would be nice (means no more aggressive looks, something that's a subtle change would be nice, or even a big change but something that will appeal to the slightly older crowd cause not all of us car enthusiasts are under 25 and like the aggressive FATF look), ooh.. clear side markers! and um... that's all i can think of for now.. i'll post again if i come up with more specifics...
A10ZA03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2004, 12:33 AM   #5
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

Spread the word to your fellow 6 owners on the M6 forums. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there interested in parts for their 6
TH23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2004, 09:50 AM   #6
719's finest

Send a message via AIM to seoulsurvivr
I would like to see more coilovers and suspension set ups so that the price for the existing ones would be cheaper. I would like the same for exhaust systems. and let see if you can fab something for an aftermarket deck for us
seoulsurvivr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2004, 11:45 AM   #7

Bilstein has their coilovers in R&D, TEIN is releasing theirs in the next few months as well.
Mazda_Gremlyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2004, 02:19 PM   #8

hey colin.. has tein said what kind of coilover system they are releasing? like will it have the pillow thingees so we won't need a camber kit?
Old May 25th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #9

Its going to be their SS kit as far as I know, not sure what that includes, but I tell you now, the kits Bryan has is DAMN fun.
Old May 26th, 2004, 04:03 AM   #10
ATL

More sway and strut bars would be nice. More customs head/tail light assembly like angel eyes and black housing and taillights without that fugly bulge. The euro-spec 6 doesn't have that bulge. Sorry no pics right now.
Old May 26th, 2004, 10:02 AM   #11

Sways I'm not to worried about, the ones from Racing Beat are slightly more than other brands by about $20, but thats not too bad. I agree, blacked out headlights would be awesome, I'm pretty indifferent on the bulge, but if the lights look good enough, I'm all for it.
Old May 26th, 2004, 10:50 AM   #12

you guys realize that they black chromed the headlights on the wagon and the hatch right? well unless you're looking for black black... but all the honda owners have to DIY too don't they?

you know i've been looking at my euro lights... i'm sure someone could be able to make a legal US spec without the bulge... after i read the CA laws on it.. techinically all you have to do is fit a red reflector in there somehow... but i'm not about to break open my euros to find out
Old June 1st, 2004, 06:24 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Mazda_Gremlyn
Sways I'm not to worried about, the ones from Racing Beat are slightly more than other brands by about $20, but thats not too bad. I agree, blacked out headlights would be awesome, I'm pretty indifferent on the bulge, but if the lights look good enough, I'm all for it.

What I'd like to see are RED taillights (yes, I really like them on my lapis blue), but WITHOUT the bulge (and US legal--i.e., with the red reflectors). I wouldn't mind the Mazda3 style taillights (i.e., blacked out Eurostyle taillights, without the bulge).

I'd be interested in ANYTHING that is made for our 6's!
silver/red signals[/url], blue door sills, XenonDepot 4100K HIDs, xenon front signals,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, MagnaFlow Cat, short throw shifter, hydraulic hood lift, cargo net, CEL Injen CAI sold, Mobil1 Syn, Redline, MP3, US Acoustics, CDTs, Infinity Basslink, Infinity Reference, PocketMap iPaq BT-GPS
GoofyG28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 14th, 2004, 10:19 PM   #14
Focus

I'm interested in clear side markers and a drop-in chip with small tuneability. Or anything really, although my business has gone to injen, magnaflow, and eibach already.

I second the stronger bushings, and any engine mods.
AndersonV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 29th, 2004, 04:11 PM   #15

Send a message via AIM to markell27 Send a message via Yahoo to markell27
I know this might be late for you since you started this thread in May but I think I have a lot to say about it. There are tons of Mazda 6 owners that want aftermarket parts. Just get onto Mazda6tech.com or Mazda6club.com. My main thing is JDM parts. They are so hard to find: smoked out taillights, smoked headlights, grills, autoexe bodykits, front lip soilers, dash console insterts for DVD screens or other things, etc. I really like to see a lot of that stuff, but I'd also like to see break kits, suspension pieces (1" lowering springs), more exhaust options, CAI that work without CEL coming on, etc. There are plenty of products out there in Japan...I'd like to see some of that stuff copied and tons of other stuff as well. OPTIONS, OPTIONS, OPTIONS...I see tons of want and need for aftermarket parts.
markell27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 29th, 2004, 07:29 PM   #16

AndersonV, the ECU in the 6 can't take any kind of chip for an upgrade. The ECU has to be cracked and tuned by reflashing or piggybacking.
Old July 23rd, 2004, 07:29 PM   #17

i'd like to see more of everything! Suspension mods especially, supercharger.. GREAT!! We need more support!
gcubed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 23rd, 2004, 07:57 PM   #18

Mazda V6

6Fire
Mark
03 Mazda 6s V6
Kennesaw, GA
Interested in: UNICHIP, Intake, Suspension, and accessories.
The chip needs to be modifyable and the suspension more tunable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6MoMoney
HEADCOUNT of Mazda 6ers who are truly interested in aft-mkt mods WE have manufacturers waiting to R&D new v6 products, WE just need to see the numbers

Sup Mazda V6P Team,

I have been negotiating for AV6 products since '98' and the bottomline with all manufacturers is seeing the true numbers of people interested in their product before they consider making them for a new make of car.

On V6P.net, there is no them vs US BS! Our V6P.net R&D team and staff is spending a lot of time negotiating for all our v6p members, not just AV6's, not just V6's, but all the members that need and want certain products not avaliable. Many of the v6 products that have already been made through our efforts, are generic in nature, that with slight modifications can fit other cars!

We have created new product poll survey threads to help our V6P.net team and supporting manufacturers determine which products you all want the most. Once the number of responses look good enough to pursue, that's when WE consider making them. This process is nothing personal just business! R&D'n a new product takes a lot personal time, negotiations, resources and $$$

If you truly want and need certain aft-mkt products, ALL of you have to start speaking up (not whining about it), by participating in our Product Polls and honoring your comittments when the new products are available. Get familar with the whole V6p.net site, there's plenty of new product info on it!

Occasionally I will ask for V6P.net members to help US in our R&D'n process, and which results in a special discount or a FREE product. However, I will screen the members to ensure they are V6p.net Team Players and not selfish "me, myself & I" "me,me, me" ones.

Those that have work with me & V6P.net team know we do our best to represent all our best interests. . . WE again just need to hear back from most of you!

So if you are interested in Mazda 6 aft-mkt products, post your info on this thread as follows:

V6MoMoney
Maurice
98AV6
Sacramento, CA
Interested in: UNICHIP, Supercharger, Intake & Exhaust, Suspension, and accessories

Every member needs to participate in all of our existing product POLLS! and also continue to recruit additional v6p.net members who are seeking the same aft-mkt products we are. . .

Maurice
6fire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 24th, 2004, 01:42 AM   #19

OK guys, if you really want aftermarket parts you have to be prepared to buy from the com panies willing to support us. I'm working with a company right now who is going to produce a front brake kit based on the Corvette C5 brakes. I have the prototype on my car right now, and I like them. They are also going to be doing some suspension mods for us, but they have to know we have a market for the products.

We'll have a group buy for the brakes soon, so keep your eyes out.
Old July 27th, 2004, 08:53 AM   #20

Definetly would be interested in suspension mods as well as motor mounts and clear side markers.
dagmz6s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 4th, 2004, 05:36 PM   #21
ZE powered

Send a message via MSN to MazdaSpeed
for the motor mounts you could fill them with 60A, 80A, or 90A Urethane Putty and it works wonders. I did and it is one of the best mods I have. mUch cheaper than MSPD ones anyways...
MazdaSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2005, 05:41 PM   #22

We need a freakin turbo kit. I think there may be one on its way but we need more than 1 brand so it is not $4,000. I don't know about the rest of you, but I almost lost a race to a Dodge Neon SVT!!! Good thing I have some performance mods because stock will not get it done.
sKiLLs007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2005, 05:44 PM   #23

Oh yea and an Ignition System. This car is single coil so there isn't anything made specifically for it YET. MSD has a way but it requires buying 2 of their boxes at $400 each (NOT HAPPENING). Their recommendation with this setup is because there is nothing else on the market for the application so please make one...someone!!!!
sKiLLs007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 18th, 2005, 04:30 PM   #24
lucky

Send a message via AIM to laff488
first visit

Guys got room for another Mazda.I just Posted some pictures of mine ,check it out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

laff488 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 6th, 2005, 09:16 PM   #25
-Brooks Sports-S1Tires-

i want some fantastic suspension here!
cshih2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 4th, 2005, 11:28 AM   #26

Send a message via AIM to MrTea
Though i've hit a few companies already, i'm always down for more options.

...currently waiting on parts waiting from NGKits (Import Trenz), TC Sportline and CarbonTrix

down the line still looking for upgraded coilovers with adjustability
MrTea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 17th, 2005, 04:20 PM   #27

Cool Mods

I am more than interested inmore aftermarket parts for the mazda6 with a v6, so count me in. Thanks Tazman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrV6P

Sup Mazda V6P Team,

V6MoMoney
Maurice
98AV6
Sacramento, CA

Maurice
Tazman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 26th, 2005, 09:36 AM   #28
ATL

Well there are some chips/intakes/exhaust/headers/Nos kits/motor mounts/flywheels/clutches/brake pads/hid kits/turbo kits for the 1-4 model 6 now avalible for our cars. Now I just wish there was a supercharger kit or Turbo kits for the V6 or some cams that would work with the chips.
Old November 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM   #29

I am interested....

Looking at:

AFC chips, headers, NA type upgrades..

Currently have:

MF Cat Back, AEM CAI...lots more to do...
sqanerd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 2nd, 2006, 01:34 AM   #30
Naturally Aspirated

Send a message via AIM to v604mustangjoe
well since mazda is part of ford, make some heads for the 3.8 v6 pushrod motor, as well as aftermarket intake manifolds thta can outflow any stock cnced head, we desperatly need aftermarket support. We've pushed 10.17 on cnced stock heads with bigger valves along with a turbo kit.
v604mustangjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in