Why does people has to suck! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > OTHER V6 AUTOMOBILE DISCUSSION > MAZDA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2004, 11:57 PM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to ZE Power MX6 Send a message via AIM to ZE Power MX6 Send a message via Yahoo to ZE Power MX6
Angry Why does people has to suck!

So, this last weekend I went home for October break, got up like 10 Saturday morning to change the brakes on my dad's van, around noon we went to Pepboys to get some parts, and when I got back I parked my car on the street cause the van is taking up the whole driveway. As soon as I park (I was till in the car, about to turn off the key), this lady in a big Ford SUV back out from my neigber's driverway across the street, she didn't see my car and she was backing out so fast that I couldn't press the horn quick enough, the next thing I know is her rear bumper smushed on my six's front end, I got out and look at the car, projector is damaged, hood, fender, bumper are dinted, radiator support and reinforcement bar are bent.

She's in the shop now, waiting for insurance company to come look at it, I've talk to the body shop, he might able to repair the hood, but definitely need new fender, new bumper and reinforcement, and new headlights. I spoke to the insurance about the projector, seems like they'll get me a new set of projector if I can provide the receipt of purshase on the J-Spec, which I still have Hope the shop take good care of her and I'll see her in a month
ZE Power MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 13th, 2004, 12:24 AM   #2
Honda/Acura Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Plumaccordcoupe
Ouch!

Good luck with getting it fixed. Again, another example of a stupid SUV driver (no offence to anyone) .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Moderator and Florida Co-Moderator

If you have any questions or need to report something, either PM me or if I am online, IM me.

July Calendar:
Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 13th, 2004, 08:28 AM   #3
FREUNDE MIT DEM TEUFEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumaccordcoupe
Ouch!

(no offence to anyone) .
Except the stupid ones!
jimmyrecluse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old October 13th, 2004, 04:16 PM   #4
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

Damn man, that sucks Good luck with the repairs and hopefully it will come out of the shop looking better than ever

OT: I hate big SUVs, too. For some reason, owning a big SUV gives you the right to not watch where the hell you're going. The drivers think they own the road, too. They pull out in front of you and cut you off because they know if they hit you, it won't do sh!t to their behemoth but it will total your car. The little 4-foot tall bleach-blonde soccer moms in their Expeditions and Excursions are the worst because they can barely see over the steering wheel and they're usually putting on make-up and talking on their cellphone at the same time. The sad thing is, their inferiority complex is what drives them to buy these huge SUVs because it makes them feel empowered when they look down on other vehicles. It's sad, but true.

Now, I don't have a problem with people who drive Tahoes, Suburbans, Expeditions, etc. because they need them to tow and/or haul people and cargo on a regular basis. I do have a problem with the rest of the people that buy them even though they never tow anything, never haul anything, and only have one kid. I have neighbors just like this. They have a three-year-old kid, that's it. They could've gotten a cheaper car that gets twice the gas-mileage and still had plenty of room to carry them around in comfort. I guess they like spending $50 to fill up their Expedition that they bought to make themselves feel cool

Yea I know, my mom bought an RX330 but that's because her fiance has kids and she needed something that can carry 5 people comfortably, something most cars can't do. Also, since it's a car-based SUV with a V6, I'm willing to bet that it gets much better gas mileage than my neighbor's V8 Expedition. Our RX gets 20 MPG in town which isn't far behind my AV6.

Okay, that's enough ranting for one day
TH23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 14th, 2004, 02:40 AM   #5
Honda/Acura Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyrecluse
Except the stupid ones!

I don't think anyone that posts here would fall under the category of "stupid SUV driver" .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH23
OT: I hate big SUVs, too. For some reason, owning a big SUV gives you the right to not watch where the hell you're going. The drivers think they own the road, too. They pull out in front of you and cut you off because they know if they hit you, it won't do sh!t to their behemoth but it will total your car. The little 4-foot tall bleach-blonde soccer moms in their Expeditions and Excursions are the worst because they can barely see over the steering wheel and they're usually putting on make-up and talking on their cellphone at the same time. The sad thing is, their inferiority complex is what drives them to buy these huge SUVs because it makes them feel empowered when they look down on other vehicles. It's sad, but true.

Now, I don't have a problem with people who drive Tahoes, Suburbans, Expeditions, etc. because they need them to tow and/or haul people and cargo on a regular basis. I do have a problem with the rest of the people that buy them even though they never tow anything, never haul anything, and only have one kid. I have neighbors just like this. They have a three-year-old kid, that's it. They could've gotten a cheaper car that gets twice the gas-mileage and still had plenty of room to carry them around in comfort. I guess they like spending $50 to fill up their Expedition that they bought to make themselves feel cool

Yea I know, my mom bought an RX330 but that's because her fiance has kids and she needed something that can carry 5 people comfortably, something most cars can't do. Also, since it's a car-based SUV with a V6, I'm willing to bet that it gets much better gas mileage than my neighbor's V8 Expedition. Our RX gets 20 MPG in town which isn't far behind my AV6.
Amen to that .

Old October 14th, 2004, 09:30 AM   #6
I love you Cat...forever

Send a message via AIM to KCMC582
yes, ill second that amen...i dont care if its sexist. lately i have been screwing back with the SUV drivers. they wont move outta the fast lane, or they cut me off, or try and muscle me in traffic. you can muscle back if you do it right, or use the DELICIOUS VQ power to cut them back off again
KCMC582 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 14th, 2004, 01:02 PM   #7
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
i HATE stupid people like that....god...hope insurance takes care of it

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 15th, 2004, 07:01 PM   #8

Send a message via ICQ to ZE Power MX6 Send a message via AIM to ZE Power MX6 Send a message via Yahoo to ZE Power MX6
Talked to the insurance agent yesterday, they'll pay for whatever it cost to get a new set of J-Spec! I just bought a set off ebay and they are on their way here from Japan $430 They are gonna get me a new bumper, new reinforcement, new/used fender, and my body shop will repair the hood. Now, when I get a new bumper, should I have him leave the license plate out so he doesn't has to drill holes on my new bumper? But if I do, where can I put the plate (IL required front plate)?

Zoom-Zoom
ZE Power MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 16th, 2004, 02:43 AM   #9
Honda/Acura Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZE Power MX6
Talked to the insurance agent yesterday, they'll pay for whatever it cost to get a new set of J-Spec! I just bought a set off ebay and they are on their way here from Japan $430 They are gonna get me a new bumper, new reinforcement, new/used fender, and my body shop will repair the hood. Now, when I get a new bumper, should I have him leave the license plate out so he doesn't has to drill holes on my new bumper? But if I do, where can I put the plate (IL required front plate)?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in