Free stuff and a couple pay items for pickup in MD 2000 accord v6 stuff - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > MD - DC - VA - WV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2010, 03:41 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to driven
Free stuff and a couple pay items for pickup in MD 2000 accord v6 stuff

Just had my garage repainted and wanted to clear out some accord parts.

I have stock accord front and rear sway bars, probably thicker then stock i4 sways, these are free. Theres also spare endlinks in a box here for free. Free shoulder pads, they're more for comedic value, used to stick them in friends cars, they say "powered by honda" and are dirty, haha.

There are assorted bulbs and led bulbs off my accord that are free also.

Theres stock headlight reflectors, serpentine belts and pulleys and splash gaurds as well. Please come pick this stuff up soon or I am going to get rid of it.

theres oem atf z1 trans fluid, three quarts enough for a transmission fluid replacement if you have an auto v6. It would be great to get 10 bucks for this fluid. I know it costs alot more at the dealer. The coolant is all free, I'm lazy, buy the prediluted stuff now. There is also a container of super blue racing brake fluid, free.

this is a silver trim piece for a accord v6 guage cluster, 10 bucks would be great for this piece, its brand new.

I also have a couple sets of gorilla lug nuts, one new and one used for sale. They should work for a 98-01 accord, but might also work for other hondas as well. They come with a key for removal. 25$ a set would be great, they sell for 32$ + shipping online. These are anti theft lug nuts and come with a special key for removal.
driven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 18th, 2010, 03:43 PM   #2

oh yeah there is a tl battery cover pictured above, I had alot of inquiries about that part with people interested to buy it, its free now. Too much trouble to ship that out.
Old April 18th, 2010, 03:48 PM   #3

also forgot there are brake pads in good condition there for free and I also have a harness that plugs into the stock radio harness to wire up an aftermarket radio for free sitting around here. This will save you from cutting up the stock harness to put a new radio in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in