Service in Catonsville/B-more - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > MD - DC - VA - WV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2005, 09:31 PM   #1

Service in Catonsville/B-more

Hey people, I just moved to MD from NY and I needed to take my car in for service because the main SRS light was red.
Does anybody have any recommendations/suggestions for places to take it, or information on certain places? I took it to O'Donnell Honda off of the Baltimore Nat'l Pike and they had it for only a couple hours or so.
They said their computer couldn't communicate with the car's computer to check the problem so I'd have to take it in for a full day to check it out. Then later that evening when I started the car I noticed a really funny sound coming from the engine and a bit of a funny smell. Then I opened the hood to check it out while it was running and it seemed like the sound might've been coming from somewhere near the alternator or somewhere in that general area closer to the firewall.
Does anyone know if O'Donnell is a reliable place? I've never heard of a computer not communicating, and it seems like maybe they might've done something else that affected the car.
Are there any other certified service centers near the 21228 area? I found one mention of Carrington Import Auto (not sure where it is, but it says Catonsville) but I don't know if that's certified. Anybody have any recommendations for reliable service centers that won't try to swindle me.
Thanks.
CCyanescens is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 6th, 2005, 02:57 PM   #2

O'Donnel is one of the more reputable dealers around here.

Also;

Foreign Auto Experts CO, 6350 South Hanover Road, Elkridge, MD
(410) 796-4418

I have never been to that one but I have heard good things about them.

I don't know anything about Carrington.
truckin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in