2006 Meet- Lets Do It. - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > MD - DC - VA - WV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2006, 10:57 AM   #1

2006 Meet- Lets Do It.

Well since I don't show anymore, I have a little more time and a few extra pennies in my pocket. So this means I have the ingredients to travel. With that said we need to set-up some sort of meet this year. I don't think a lot went on last year but this year a big meet would be real nice. I'm thinking that it should be set-up near DC in april. As a matter of fact. HIN DC Is in april, and that'll give us something to do. Please give some input on this so we can work out the details and have a bigger meet than SOCAL or NORCAL ever had. Nothing against you guys just envy the fact that you guys meet up so often.

So Come on guys lets have a HUGE TURNOUT. Northeast-south east, Just one huge ass meet.

Oh and it shall be for more than one day.

BTW I'm in Va beach. Just thought yall should know. But i frequent to FLA often.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gone But Not Forgotten. Sold

Last edited by TBG23; January 22nd, 2006 at 11:21 AM..
TBG23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 22nd, 2006, 11:54 AM   #2

Ttt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old January 22nd, 2006, 02:58 PM   #3

can i ask why you stopped showing? i guess i never get to see your car
black2001v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 22nd, 2006, 04:23 PM   #4

Hey no problem, we'll run into each other, but here's my reasons.

1. Its not fun for me anymore.
2. I don't have the time nor money to keep up with the show lifestyle (i.e. hotels, registration, and most importantly the modifications to compete).
3. I find it more relaxing to sit back and watch.
4. I left my crew back in FLA and things aren't the same.

But other than that I love the scene, and i appreciate the hard work that people put in there cars.

Old January 22nd, 2006, 04:25 PM   #5
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBG23
...have a bigger meet than SOCAL or NORCAL ever had...
HAHAH! NEVER!

hehe just playing, good luck getting a meet together!

and remember if any of you are ever out in So Cal, youre always welcome at one of our meets.

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 22nd, 2006, 05:19 PM   #6

Quote:
Hey no problem, we'll run into each other, but here's my reasons.

1. Its not fun for me anymore.
2. I don't have the time nor money to keep up with the show lifestyle (i.e. hotels, registration, and most importantly the modifications to compete).
3. I find it more relaxing to sit back and watch.
4. I left my crew back in FLA and things aren't the same.

But other than that I love the scene, and i appreciate the hard work that people put in there cars.
well if you do ever want to get rid of that cf trunk, keep me in mind
black2001v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 22nd, 2006, 08:12 PM   #7
V6P Negotiator & Promoter

UPDATE ~ Special Incentive to have V6P Chapter Meets & Events!!

Quote:
Please give some input on this so we can work out the details and have a bigger meet than SOCAL or NORCAL ever had. Nothing against you guys just envy the fact that you guys meet up so often.

So Come on guys lets have a HUGE TURNOUT. Northeast-south east, Just one huge ass meet. Oh and it shall be for more than one day.

If you are able to coordinate a successful meet with at least 25+ registered V6P members and their rides, we'll give you a special discount of $6 for a set of
"V6 Performance.net", "V6 Motorsports.net", "i4 Performance.net" or "V6P.net" decals. You support V6P and we'll support you.

All you have to do is start a Roll Call list listing all the V6P members who plan to attend the meet with their rides. Then at the meet, you will need to take a group shot with a digital camera or cam recorder and post on this thread. Beside each name also place what colored decal the V6P member will be purchasing. Only those V6P members who attended the meet will be allowed to pay this special discount.

Once the V6P meet/event is over and the pictures posted on this thread and V6P members identified, they will be asked to pay theri $6 via PayPal to [email protected]. Please remember to included your current address and the colored decal you are purchasing.

Having V6P Meets/ Special Events should always be used to bring in new members to build up your own individual V6P chapters. If you need pointers on how it's done, feel free to look at the SoCal and NorCal Regional Chapter threads for some ideas.

Have fun and be safe,
Maurice

MrV6P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 22nd, 2006, 08:28 PM   #8
Tofu Delivery Boy

Send a message via AIM to The_Tofu_Shop
also, if you need any help, feel free to contact me or any of the so cal staff. im sure they'd all be willing to help you out.

Andy 2
SoCal Pride

G-Spec Points: 40
The_Tofu_Shop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 22nd, 2006, 08:35 PM   #9

Good luck TBG23! Too bad you dont live here =/
maying856 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 22nd, 2006, 09:45 PM   #10

Oh guys I feel the love. Thanks tofu, and mrv6p for your support in this. I hope this will be a huge success.

oh and black2001 I'm keeping the trunk, I never said that i was getting rid of the car or modifying it. I'm just going to do it a little more slowly and at a convienence to my pockets. LOL

Now yall Heard the word. 25+. Lets get this list going for who's all interested. Its about time that we had a meet like this. Lets do it.

Old January 23rd, 2006, 11:01 AM   #11

Ttmofot

Old January 24th, 2006, 04:48 PM   #12

I know there has to be an interest in this. Gosh guys come on. This is our year.

Old January 25th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #13

I'd head on down; just outside Philly. It'd only be like a 2hr
jkov526 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 26th, 2006, 07:47 PM   #14

Yeah bro head on down.

Tele, driven, come on down bro, this is your area

Old January 27th, 2006, 08:15 AM   #15
Just a Regular Member now

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy
Where do you guys want to meet? We used to meet at Tyson's 2, but that's now out.
A bunch of the local folks meet on Friday nights on Rockville Pike at Border's garage.

We may consider approaching a local import mod store to see if they are willing to sponsor a meet. We get a space to meet up and they get free customers. I can even provide the DJ service with my company. V6P can have some products shipped here to sell to local members for the meet as well. A lot depends on how big a meet we envision and who is willing to help organize it.

Dizzy
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 27th, 2006, 01:01 PM   #16

dIZZY BRO WE CAN MAKE THIS ONE HELLUVA SUCCESS WE JUST NEED MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED. i'LL PUT IT ON A FEW MORE FORUMS TO SEE WHATS UP. WE CAN MAKE THIS AN OVERNIGHT DEAL WHERE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK THE SAME NIGHT.

Old January 27th, 2006, 02:14 PM   #17

good luck with your meet bro... these kinda things ain't easy to set-up, if only you were a little bit closer i'd be there to support you man! be sure to take lots of pics or make a video, you guys got plenty of nice rides there
robbyx_209[9] is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 27th, 2006, 02:46 PM   #18

thanks robby. yeah we need more interest tho. North cac. I'm calling you guys out too. come on up. Pennsylvania, come on down. This needs to be big for the 2006.

Old January 29th, 2006, 09:51 AM   #19

Quote:
thanks robby. yeah we need more interest tho. North cac. I'm calling you guys out too. come on up. Pennsylvania, come on down. This needs to be big for the 2006.
Count me in! Rockville or DC locations work for me.
EZAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2006, 09:53 AM   #20

sweet bro. Come on guys get in here for a great meet. Dizzy got the hook up so this needs to be a huge turn out. LETS DO IT.

Old January 30th, 2006, 06:30 PM   #21

Bump for a kick azz meet

Old January 30th, 2006, 06:37 PM   #22

wow im down..just tell me where and when..im in the DC area
o3exV6rider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 30th, 2006, 06:48 PM   #23

i have a suggestion..why dont we have the meet set up at the next Mid Atlantic Mega Meet and have a special parking spot set up for v6p if possible..
www.megameet.org

Last edited by o3exV6rider; January 30th, 2006 at 07:21 PM..
Old January 30th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #24

Interested.
truckin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 30th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by o3exV6rider
i have a suggestion..why dont we have the meet set up at the next Mid Atlantic Mega Meet and have a special parking spot set up for v6p if possible..
www.megameet.org
Thats a pretty good idea. We need more interest. I want to make socal jealous LOL hahahaha.
Old January 31st, 2006, 12:49 PM   #26

bump
Old January 31st, 2006, 02:25 PM   #27

I'm thinking that we can get a large group of v6per's and head to this. All the hard work is done for us. All we would have to do is show up with a massive v6performance type crew. What do you all think.

Check out the link in the above post.

MEGA MEET #9: Saturday, April 1st, 2006 7:00pm-11:00pm

The largest meet that the Mid Atlantic Area has seen will be back for everyone to enjoy after the winter break on Saturday, April 1, 2006 from 7:30p.m. to 11:00p.m. All of the sponsors are so excited for the next MEGA MEET because of how large it has grown during the 2005 season. This means ALOT more prizes for the raffle, plenty of free handouts, food and drink. Also, each meet holds different surprises that you will just have to show up to find out what they are.

It doesn't matter if you are part of a large car club, or just a single individual who enjoys being around other auto enthusiasts. This is a meet for everyone and anyone.....bring as many people as possible. The more people the merrier, but unlike other meets, good behavior will be enforced!!!!! There is no driving around the lot because this causes traffic problems and safety issues for everyone especially the younger car enthusiasts that attend the meet with their parents.

You cannot miss the meet because the exit ramp coming off of I-95N actually circles around the lot. The address of the lot is 1180 Annapolis Way in Woodbridge, Virginia (GoogleMap | VDOT map) Here are directions for the people who were not able to attend last month's meet....

From regions south of Woodbridge...
Take I-95 North towards Washington and look for the Route 123 exits. There are 2 exits and you need to take the second one (the exit # is 160B). When you get off onto the second Route 123 exit it will circle around the commuter lot and you can exit right into the lot off of the exit ramp.

From regions north of Woodbridge...
Take I-95 South towards Richmond and get off at exit 161 (Route 1). It is a left exit off of I-95 so watch out for this. Once on the exit, be careful of speed traps right after you go under the overpass because the speed limit drops down to 35mph. Go thru the first traffice light, cross over the bridge, go thru the second traffic light. Make a right at the third traffic light onto Gordon Blvd/Route 123. Stay in the right hand lane, continue on through the first traffic light and then you will see a sign for the "commuter lot". Make a right at the second traffic light and continue down the road, pass the hotel on your left, go under the overpass and enter into the commuter lot.

If you still are not sure on how to get there, please contact us at one of the following #'s....(703) 501-6444 for Ryan or (540) 840-3821 for Bryan

Hope to see a bunch of you there. Lets make this meet bigger and better than the last one (if that is possible)!

Ryan/Bryan

Last edited by TBG23; January 31st, 2006 at 02:28 PM..
Old January 31st, 2006, 06:40 PM   #28

cool so we're going with that idea?..it would be awesome if we could have a banner over the entry lot and a dj too ...im trying to get $6 off these decals .. are you going to set up a roll list?

Last edited by o3exV6rider; January 31st, 2006 at 06:42 PM..
Old January 31st, 2006, 06:42 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by o3exV6rider
cool so we're going with that idea?
sounds good to me. I don't think anyone else would mind. I mean all the leg work is done for us. All we need to do is get 25+ v6pers to come so we can get stickers for the lolo.
Old January 31st, 2006, 06:55 PM   #30

i will definitely be there..I'm going to roll up with IgotVtec04
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in