Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
V6Performance.net Forum/Site Rules
1) No profanity in subject lines or signatures. Refrain from using profanity or cr3ative spell1ng to get around the censor filters. - We have profanity censors for a reason.
2) No post whoring forums or threads with pointless posts. - There are plenty of other forums on the internet to do that.
3) No cross-posting, this includes creating additional threads just to link another thread. You dont need to do this, simply push up your thread by making a new post in it such as typing "BUMP". (see post whoring above)
4) No linking or posting of pornographic or objectionable material, if material is questionable please put a NWS (not work safe) warning on it, many of our members view this site from home, work, and school where it is visible to others who may be offended. This also includes any material in your avatar and/or signature. If you put any NWS material in your avatar and/or signature it will be removed.
5) Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself. - If you're over a friend's house, log out and use your own account. You will be held accountable for using another members account despite your intentions. This is not tollerated by V6Performance.net as a whole
6) Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity is also forbidden.
7) Posting under secondary user names or alias user names other than your main account for the purpose of arguing, degrading or belittling other readers is grounds for having your posting privileges revoked, and possibly permanantely being banned from our site. (your duplicate account(s), will also be banned)
8) Respect the forum moderator(s), senior moderator(s) and administrator(s). It is a thankless job that we do, and cleaning up other people's messes is never fun.
9) NO SHOUTING. DON'T USE ALL CAPS WHEN POSTING. It is difficult to read and annoying.
10) Try to post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. - Post specific generation questions in their respective forums.
11) Please use the search function, it is there for a reason. Chances are the answer to the question you are looking for has been asked before.
12) Do NOT create multiple threads of the same criteria for ANY reason, reposts WILL be deleted. If you need to post multiple items and have a legitimet reason to do so, then please kindly request permission from the moderator of that forum.
13) Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about them (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, etc.) Posting anyones privaledged information is against the law, and down right rude. Use your head.
14) No buying, selling, or trading anywhere outside of the Classified Forums.
15) Sexual Harrassment of other members will not be tolerated. V6 Performance.Net will investigate any claims of sexual harrassment towards another member. V6 Performance.Net reserves the right to take any appropriate action when dealing with these cases. These actions include but are not limited to warnings, 1-week bans, 2-week bans, lifetime bans, legal action, etc...
16) "Clutter-f'ing" is strictly prohibited. What is that? It's the act of f'ing up intelligent threads by cluttering them with useless and/or idiotic posts, much to the aggravation of the other people in the thread who are attempting to have an
intelligent conversation. When others are clearly much more versed and educated on the topic at hand than you are, try shutting your mouth and reading and learning instead of trying to spout off whatever "expert" knowledge you have aqcuired from watching Fast & the Furious, quoting "mag times", or what you have read in some of the "t00ner" magazines, much of which (not all) can be BS. This applies to both threads and forums.
17) Please realize that there may be a big difference between what you THINK you know and what you ACTUALLY know. There is so much BS floating around the import scene that it is just plain embarassing, and chances are good that you "may" have believed some of that BS and are carrying it with you. There's no need for that, and V6P can help you. If you make a point and somebody disagrees with you, please THINK about what they have said first instead of just automatically flaming or attacking personally. Please put the ego-tripping aside, consider the other person's point, and realize that maybe you are wrong and should thank them instead of flaming them. If you choose to flame or otherwise be disrespectful, you will be banned. Lets act our ages, folks.
18) If you don't have anything intelligent or at least constructive to say, then KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. This site does not need the negativity and flat out bashing that so many members have displayed in recent years. Not only does that ruin otherwise intelligent threads, but it also ruins the intelligent and constructive (positive!) atmosphere that we would like this site to have for the benefit of all. Believe it or not, it IS possible to disagree respectfully, debate intelligently, and offer "negative" feedback in constructive manners. Lets all try our best to do this. Violators will be prosecuted.
19) RESPECT your fellow enthusiasts, and respect your competition, even if you don't care for them. Too many people bash and disrespect their peers and their competition. Yet then these same people who disrespect so many others then seriously wonder why nobody has any respect for them. Respect is a two way street, folks. If you give respect, you will get respect back in return. Keep that in mind. Therefore, please keep your posts RESPECTFUL and THINK before posting. If you cannot keep your comments respectful, then don't bother posting them.
20) Please treat the V6P.net Forums as a "LIBRARY", not a chatroom. Chances are good that the question you're asking has been discussed and answered before, possibly in great depth and detail. Please use the SEARCH feature to find previous threads and read through the FAQs before asking questions. There is no need to keep creating the same threads asking the same questions over and over again. Extremely repetetive threads will be locked and/or deleted.
21) When replying to a discussion, please do not give technical advice unless you have first-hand knowledge and understanding of the subject. If you can, please provide links or references to where you got your information from so that others can see it for themselves if they so desire. If you are not completely sure about your answer, be sure and state that in your reply. The goal is to not spread hearsay or bad information.
There are going to be topics and discussions that will have heated debates. Please think before you post and re-read what you type before you post it. Keep your comments limited to the debate at hand and not make this a personal issue between you and another reader. There is tremendous diversity in age, race, gender, language, location (worldwide) and more here and there will be a lot of varying opinions on different subjects. We're all human beings and we we're all drawn to this site because we have a common bond as car enthusiasts.
Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for V6Performance.net to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that V6Performance.net does not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. V6Performance.net does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of V6Performance.net or any entity associated with V6Performance.net. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable should immediatly report that post by clicking "report" on the bottom right hand of that exact post. V6Performance.net has the ability to remove, close, lock, manipulate objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if determined that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
Although these forums do not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at V6Performance.net reserve the right to delete any message for any and or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless V6Performance.net, the makers of the bulletin board software, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use these forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by V6Performance.net.
The V6P.net, and V6Performance.net logo(s) are copyrighted images of V6Performance.net Inc. Any unauthorized re-creation or use of these images are strictly against V6Performance.net policy, and the offender will be held accountable to financial, and punitive damages for unauthorized use, sale, re-creation, other than V6Performance.net Inc. has intended. The staff of V6Performance.net, Inc. reserves the right to allow, modify, limit, or deny access to anyone who visits the site, at the discretion of the staff.
We at this discussion forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.