Guess who's back! .......with a new ride. ***PICS - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > OTHER V6 AUTOMOBILE DISCUSSION
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2008, 09:53 PM   #1
mao
v6p gangster

Send a message via AIM to mao
Talking Guess who's back! .......with a new ride. ***PICS

My fellow V6per, how are things? Its been quite some time now? what a year and a half?

sorry i havn't been on or at the meets, i've been busy with work and school. and my accord hasn't been in top shape.

What's new? I'm sure all the OG members will still remember me. Your 2004 aug/sept ROTM!

Where are the OG members at? aznfunkyflip, jonhsiung, plumaccord, driven, sirsig and anybody else i've forgotten to mention. How are things?

I'm sure you guys have been wondering what has been up with my ride situation, well i still got the accord but i bought a 2007 Honda Fit 4 months ago:

i wanted something more gas efficient since gas prices are an arm and a leg....

but i decided to trade it in a couple days ago because i can no longer stand to drive that thing. sooooooo slow, i think i walk faster than that thing. haha.

so here's my current ride, 2005 6spd mt G35 coupe, fully loaded, sport-tuned package on 19 stock, premium with areo package. Black on Black, only thing missing is the navi, but i didnt care too much for it as the stock navi sucks:

before buying this car, i was deciding between the 3 series bmw, lexus IS250 and g37.

I decided not to get the bmw because of the maintenance cost since its an european car, i test drove the IS250 and the quality and detail is definitely there, but it didn't seem to handle the way i wanted to, and the g37 exterior didn't appeal too me as much as the g35.

so youre wondering why i decided on the 2005 and not a newer one like the 06-07? because the 06 and 07 don't seem to look as aggressive as the 03-05 since theyve changed the tailight, spoiler, bumpers etc. Everything else is the same and the 05 was a little bit cheaper.

So there you have it. I look forward to some more good times on this board, as for the new member, i look forward to meeting all of you guys and seeing what you guys have up your sleeves for your accords. What meets are coming up?

-mao
mao is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 16th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #2
Old Member

Send a message via AIM to Du3ce
nice ive always loved the older gen g35's nice choice
Old March 16th, 2008, 09:56 PM   #3
mao
v6p gangster

du3ce! whats up man! its good to see you still have your accord. looks hot man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Old March 16th, 2008, 10:03 PM   #4
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
andy!!!!
Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:05 PM   #5
mao
v6p gangster

kiet!

my friend. i'm so sorry i havn't been able to make it to the meets. you were always informing me of any upcomming meet on myspace and i never had a chance to make any of them because my car wasn't in top notch condition... you know how i am, ahha. i only come out to play when my car was show ready.

whats new??

|
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:12 PM   #6
Old Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
du3ce! whats up man! its good to see you still have your accord. looks hot man.
heh i still have a big ass pic of ur old car in my room. Yea i still have my accord but it doesnt look like that anymore i put it back to stock, hopefully ill have a G35 or a 300c in the near future. Good to see youre back here.
Du3ce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:13 PM   #7
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
workin..

you can come out now with your car.
Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:17 PM   #8
mao
v6p gangster

haha. du3ce, get a black g35 because you make black look so good on any car. a bummer you're back to stock, but i'm sure whatever car get next will be dope. i'm flattered you still have a pic of my old car up in your room; out of curiosity which pic is it? : )

kiet give me a time and place. i'll be there!

|
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:19 PM   #9
MexAccord Team

Send a message via MSN to patofdzb
Nice, i love G35's

how you likin your cars so far?
patofdzb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:21 PM   #10
mao
v6p gangster

haha i love it. 300 hp in my hands, 6 spd manual transmission. a big step up from my accord and a really big step from my honda fit. : )

|
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #11
Old Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
haha. du3ce, get a black g35 because you make black look so good on any car. a bummer you're back to stock, but i'm sure whatever car get next will be dope. i'm flattered you still have a pic of my old car up in your room; out of curiosity which pic is it? : )
ha ha fo sho once u go black u cant go back, its this one
Du3ce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:23 PM   #12
central Cali accords

Send a message via AIM to mista jc
Looks great, mao! Congrats on the new whip, she's gorgeous.
mista jc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #13
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠

Its hard to forget an Accord like yours! So do you still have the Accord?

Glad to see you post again, I like your update Make sure to keep us updated, any plans for the G35?

3.2l 6MT
Function>Form
238hp/209tq
untuned↵
99cfENVYv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #14
mao
v6p gangster

haha. brings back memories du3ce.

thanks mista jc. its good to see you're still around! how's the ride?

|
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:35 PM   #15
mao
v6p gangster

99cfenvyv6, its good to hear from you too, thanks for the kind words.

yes! i still have my accord. i am however going to part out (and anybody that knows me knows that i usually let my parts either go for a good price or even trade) in the near future. its just sitting around and i guess extra money in my pocket wouldn't hurt to have.

but yeah as for the g35, i don't know if i wanna mod it as crazy as i did with my accord. i know for sure i'm going to redo my tint since the car came pre-tinted from the previous owner but only the rear 3 windows were done. i'm gunna fully tint it. and i am for sure getting some rims on it. i am considering the works vsxx. 20x10 in the rear and 20x9.5 in the front. : )

but in regards to the part out, if you guys are considering anything, let me know and i'll arrange to get it off the car.

off the top of my head, i have my helix v1 throttle body spacer, aem v2 cold air, vis hood/trunk, sparco hoodpins, shaved trunk, axis 19s, greddy mx catback, solobaric L7 kickers, infiniti 6x9 and 6 1/2 speakers, tweeters, lambo door kit and led vents (blue)

|
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:38 PM   #16

Send a message via Yahoo to aznfunkyflip
glad to see you back Andy.

so now that your have the G ... does that mean no future plan for the accord?

aznfunkyflip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:42 PM   #17
mao
v6p gangster

roger, my man.

yeah. i think i'm done with the accord. the g35 got me spoiled ; )

|
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:45 PM   #18
The End.

Send a message via AIM to IcyAccord
Mao, I'm definitely getting that trunk and hood perhaps.

flickr&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
IcyAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 12:43 AM   #19
Hatin' on me hatin' on me

sup andy. I saw you IM me the other night.
inspired1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 12:47 AM   #20
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon

Send a message via AIM to telele
Damn welcome back man.

telele is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 01:00 AM   #21
LaLaLaLa

Send a message via AIM to stupidaznmunkey
nice nice gonna mod the g35 soon or what?!
stupidaznmunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 01:28 AM   #22
hella flush

Send a message via AIM to lilfotoman
time to mod up the g
lilfotoman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 01:48 AM   #23

Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
At first Andy, I thought man I bet anything that he got a G35, then I saw the Fit picture and thought well I guess he showed me, then the G35 pic came up

Good luck with the G
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 04:33 AM   #24
Destroyer of Tires

Wow nice upgrade Andy. I just drove a 6mt G35 yesterday and they're pretty nice, congrats.

What is

Doctor_X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 07:44 AM   #25
Bobby Lane Racing

nice cars bud, i like fit. yeah its slow but its an all around good car. as for g35, i'm not too impressed. too many of my cousin have them. G37 would have been sexier on those vs-xx's
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 09:16 AM   #26
Brad

Send a message via AIM to bdeitemeyer
Welcome back.
bdeitemeyer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #27
mao
v6p gangster

thanks for the kind words guys. this is why i always return to vp6. you guys are all rad. and just because i drive a g35, i'll always make sure to still be around on this board and the meets and stuff.

Gilbert, yeah i IMed you the other night, youre my man. had to let you know about my new ride. you're been my official photographer since day one and so i gotta keep you updated right? haha.

nighthawk, yeah. i was considering the g37, but i just wasn't feeling it when i checked it out at the dealer. the interior space has decreased, and the exterior just doesn't have the aggressiveness of the g35. but you took the words out of my mouth with those vs-xx. stay tuned for those ; )

everybody else, i'm happy to see you guys are still on here; telele, aznmunky, doctor x, accord v6 400 and bdeitemeyer. i look forward to seeing who else is on here.

bdeitemyer, i still remember back in the days, you were my inspiration for my Axis NE-O. if anybody gets credit for my selection of my rims for the accord, he's the man!

do the meets still go on? 714, 626 and all those? whens the next big meet?

|
Old March 17th, 2008, 03:25 PM   #28
Boosted!

Send a message via AIM to ComptechV6
hey whats up nice welcome back yea g35 is a big upgrade from the accord and def the fit
ComptechV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 03:34 PM   #29
V6P OG

Send a message via AIM to LaoStradamus
Ggggggg-unit!
LaoStradamus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2008, 03:40 PM   #30
Brad

Send a message via AIM to bdeitemeyer
Thanks for the kind words Andy, good luck with the G35...it's an amazing car with tons of potential!
bdeitemeyer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in