I got SMOKED!!! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > GENERAL AUTO DISCUSSION > RACING and TUNING > ROAD TALES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2008, 07:41 PM   #1
方法についてはあなたが私のお尻にキス

I got SMOKED!!!

i got smoked real good today...real good.

i'm driving home on the highway going about 90 in my M3 and there's hardly any cars on the highway for some strange reason. anyways im on the far left lane when suddenly i get my doors blown off by a supra and an audi S4 (first get S4 2.7L Bi Turbo) they were going atleast 150....atleast!

i jumped outa my seat for a second then i was like DAMN that car is fast. two minutes later i pass them since they slowed down to like 60ish or so, when i was right next to the supra the guy pulls aside me and the Audi Following him and asks for a quick one...

i didn't ask any questions but i said hey why not, we took off from 60 mph i was at third. by the time i was at 110 he was 2 cars ahead, but 140ish he was 5-6 cars ahead, at 155ish my governer kicks in and he was about 7-8cars ahead however he didn't slow down one bit...10 seconds after i hit the governer he was atleast a Quater mile ahead...at least! i looked in my mirror and as i was about to slow down i noticed the S4 was about 3 cars behind trying to catch up but i guess he had a speed governer too because he could pass me at top speed! i didn't ask the guy in the supra what was his mods but he basicly beat me damn good and his turbo was how do i put this in words.....the turbo spooling was louder than his exhaust, and his exhaust was as loud as it gets pretty much...so u do the math!

the supra looked like a POS on the outside i mean it was down to just primer, missing rear bumper and the wheels weren't matching!...well thats it for u guys, have a great weekend!
Henrys86 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 14th, 2008, 09:36 PM   #2
Bobby Lane Racing

wow i'd sell the m3 immediately out of disappointment
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 14th, 2008, 09:56 PM   #3
6MTUA5

Send a message via AIM to 99MBPTL
99MBPTL is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old June 15th, 2008, 04:38 AM   #4
方法についてはあなたが私のお尻にキス

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk04v6 View Post
wow i'd sell the m3 immediately out of disappointment
man that car was packing a serious punch! my car is a daily driver...if i was to do that much work to make it that freaking fast then i wouldn't want to drive it everyday i'll be too much of a pain.
Old June 15th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #5

Send a message via AIM to chiefy
SUPRA

you should have know better. you live and learn
chiefy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 15th, 2008, 06:34 PM   #6
Street Brawler

I know the feeling. I was just bopping along at about 65 when a Camaro with exhaust and what looked to be the STS turbo system, couldn't really tell, blew by me at about 140+. Scared the living crap out of me how fast he was going and how loud his car was.
chappy48 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 15th, 2008, 11:15 PM   #7
AccordingToSean

Send a message via AIM to AccordingToSean
E46 M3?
AccordingToSean is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:29 AM   #8
方法についてはあなたが私のお尻にキス

yo
Old June 16th, 2008, 12:32 AM   #9
LaLaLaLa

Send a message via AIM to stupidaznmunkey
damn thats some serious ownage.

i got owned by the 2nd gen supra. (the boxy one)

and that sh!t had a straight pipe kuz when he shifted from 5th-6th, flames came out his exhaust
stupidaznmunkey is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2008, 09:30 AM   #10
From J30A to 4g63

Send a message via AIM to 0Tolerance Send a message via MSN to 0Tolerance Send a message via Yahoo to 0Tolerance Send a message via Skype™ to 0Tolerance
Nice death!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
0Tolerance is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 16th, 2008, 09:45 AM   #11

so, why were you in the far left lane if no one was on the road? Ha j/k.
jkov526 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:36 AM   #12
方法についてはあなたが私のお尻にキス

i ran into the supra again today...this time we took off from a dead stop of a light. on North Ave and RT53 going W on North Ave. he looks at me and smiles and says u wish u can. the green comes on and this time i'm about a fender ahead. this continues till were about at 120 and after blowing 2 red light. the final outcome was i got him by 1 car lenght this time starting from a dead, i had near perfect traction and he spun very little though first and gripped on second. thanks to my BFGoodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial i have on.

he this time was running 18psi compare to last week he was running 36psi. he's a single turbo. we agreed for a third race him running the same psi this friday night down I355 south from the Golf/Higgins/woodfield entrance ramp to the highway, From a Stop again, just this time he's mounting same tires on as i did, since he was so impressed by mine he couldn't keep asking.

any comments on what might be the outcome?
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:38 AM   #13

yeah i think he will smoke you
S1n1sTeR is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:12 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrys86 View Post
i ran into the supra again today...this time we took off from a dead stop of a light. on North Ave and RT53 going W on North Ave. he looks at me and smiles and says u wish u can. the green comes on and this time i'm about a fender ahead. this continues till were about at 120 and after blowing 2 red light. the final outcome was i got him by 1 car lenght this time starting from a dead, i had near perfect traction and he spun very little though first and gripped on second. thanks to my BFGoodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial i have on.

he this time was running 18psi compare to last week he was running 36psi. he's a single turbo. we agreed for a third race him running the same psi this friday night down I355 south from the Golf/Higgins/woodfield entrance ramp to the highway, From a Stop again, just this time he's mounting same tires on as i did, since he was so impressed by mine he couldn't keep asking.

any comments on what might be the outcome?
You killing someone by T-boning them as you blow through red lights at 120 mph.

Please stop driving.
mrcow32 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #15
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee

^ I was going to say the same thing. Please don't be an idiot and hurt or kill an innocent person just to see if you can beat a Supra. Running stops signs is so so stupid.
Accordian is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:35 PM   #16

Send a message via Yahoo to OKCV6'R
WERD! Your comeback story caught my interest until the "blowing 2 red light" f'd it up! I know if I had been with my child in my vehicle at that intersection and you did that, you and I would have problems.....once i caught up to you.... OR id just sit and wait for an ambulance as you or that other driver stayed wrapped around a tree or light pole...but seriously, you know better....i hope Please be safe!!! Hope your next race, this friday, is on the track.
OKCV6'R is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #17
BULLPOO

Send a message via AIM to SixSpeeder
Because you did something so moronic, your thread gets closed. Stop driving. You will die and/or you will kill someone else.
SixSpeeder is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in