Accord V6 Forum banner

stock 06 BMW 330i Auto vs stock 02 Audi S4 Manual

2K views 44 replies 15 participants last post by  OwAce 
#1 ·
My car is in the shop getting the door fixed.

#17 · (Edited)
Actually, I kept up pretty good guys. My car had 1000 miles, and first time Redlining when I raced the S4. I also didn't downshift prior to racing, so it caused a huge lag while the 6spd autotragic was trying to rev match and downshift. Oh Oh, and I had 2 orange juice bottles in my car. Added about 0.5 pds, probably slowed me down by one full second. And then I didn't even know he was honking, so he just took off before me. And then and then........ EXCUSES. MAUHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

dymondawg said:
Was there ever any doubt the BMW would lose... ? I read the title of the thread and thought, if this is a story about how the auto 330 kept up with (and/or beat) the S4, I was going to through up the BS flag.
shut up punk. you know so much, "dawwwwwwg". :rolleye2: :D
I'll smoke your sorryass SSM in my wheel chair.

lol im going crazy. I had mid-term few days ago, another one today, and two more this week. Been studying like crazy, so Im just going nuts. Excuse my language. thanks for the "support(?)" guys. stock TT S4 ain't DDONG.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.