V6p.net points system - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > SOUTHWEST
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2003, 07:29 PM   #1
member: stroppy moo club

Send a message via ICQ to bored&stroked Send a message via AIM to bored&stroked
V6p.net points system

Meets:
Each person organizing a meet is responsible for taking an accurate
list of members who attended. Once the list has been completed, you need
to forward the list and related thread’s link to me, either by email or
PM. Please also include the date of the meet.
I am going to use an example for the following point explanation
because it is complicated:
In September there are 3 meets held.
The 1st meet has 10 members.
The 2nd meet has 5 members.
The 3rd meet has 22 members.

The members that attend the largest meet will get 22 points each. The
members that attend the other meets will get 1 point per meet.
The point of this is to get more people at the meets.

Referrals:

When a new member signs on and puts the username for a referral, the
“referral” section of that member’s profile/avatar space will
automatically populate. To calculate points for this, double the number in the
referral space, as per referrals equate to 2 V6points. Then take that
number and add it to your points below that.
Referrals: 2 x 2 = 4
V6Points: 5 + 4 =
Total: 9 points.

Donations:

When making a donation, please indicate in the “description” portion of
the paypal transaction that it is a donation. From there, I will award
you 1 point fpr every $10.00 donated. Please feel free to donate as
much and as often as you would like.

Specialty Events:

For special events, such as SEMA, you will earn 25 points per each day
attended. Please see an administrator or moderator while at the event
for a roll call.

If you feel you have done something outside of this list that you
should be awarded points for, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you for you support and assistance!
Jennifer Pakula
Alias~ Ei-‘s Admin
Director of Finance & Administration
V6Performace Network, Inc.
[email protected]
bored&stroked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 5th, 2003, 02:54 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to BigVic
V6P.net Point System Updates

Ok,

I'm in the process of updating all the V6P.net points in the system so I need everyone’s help in getting everyone up to speed. Here's how it is going to work;

1. ALL Moderators of the Regional Chapters, please advise who needs what number of points added to their account. Since the Chapter Mods attend these meets and have the lists of those meets, I need to know what members need what points.

To do this, Post a thread in each Regional Chapter section ONLY of what members need what points awarded to get everyone up to speed to date. Here's an example:

Abram2001: Needs 3 Points for attending 3 meets. Abe had 3 points before so he needs a total of 6 points to update his profile. * Please see how points are awarded below; *

3. After everyone is up to speed, Regional Moderators will then post a thread in the Regional Section ONLY with a post for new meets and what members attended. Heres an example to put in the Subject heading:

"Florida Meet 10/5/2003."

I'll be going into each Regional Section periodically to update these statistics. Everyone is asked not to post anything in this section other than your participation in the meet. No pictures, no comments on the meet, just the meet statistics so I can run down the list and update quickly and update accordingly.

Your name should be on the moderators original post with all members attended. If its not, there’s a discrepancy, and you need to talk to your regional moderator to verify whether you were there or not. This will make sure everyone is accurate with the distribution of points.

How Points are Awarded:

Meets:

Each person organizing a meet is responsible for taking an accurate list of members who attended. Once the list has been completed, you need to forward the list and related threads to the Regional Moderator. The Regional Moderator will then post the meet statistics, members attended, in a thread in the Regional Section.

Example for the following point explanation because it is complicated:

In September there are 3 meets held:

The 1st meet has 10 members.
The 2nd meet has 5 members.
The 3rd meet has 22 members.

The members that attend the largest meet will get 22 points each. The members that attend the other meets will get 1 point per meet. The point of this is to get more people at the meets.

Referrals:

When a new member signs on and puts the username for a referral, the “referral” section of that member’s profile/avatar space will automatically populate. To calculate points for this, double the number in the referral space, as per referrals equate to 2 V6points. Then take that number and add it to your points below that. If your area doesn’t automatically populate to the proper amount of points to be awarded, PM me directly.

Donations:

When making a donation, please indicate in the “description” portion of the paypal transaction that it is a donation. From there, I will award you 1 point for every $10.00 donated. Please feel free to donate as much and as often as you would like.

Specialty Events:

For special events, such as SEMA, you will earn 25 points per each day attended. Please see an administrator or moderator while at the event for a roll call.

If you feel you have done something outside of this list that you should be awarded points for, please contact me as soon as possible.

EVERYONE, DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO THE MODERATORS AND THEY WILL TELL ME HOW MANY POINTS TO AWARD YOU SINCE THEY HAVE THE MEET LISTS!

Thanks

- Director of Communications (BigVic)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
border="0" alt="" />

http://onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=BigVic
BigVic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in