our new '04 rx330 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > OTHER V6 AUTOMOBILE DISCUSSION > TOYOTA and LEXUS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2003, 05:35 PM   #1

our new '04 rx330

after 9 weeks of waiting we finally got it. its one sexy looking car... so is my accord

Accord Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 1st, 2003, 11:06 PM   #2

Nice car

I like the RX330 But if I was going to buy a SUV like car like that then I would rather spend the few extra grand and get an FX45 AWD .

And your Accord looks great One of the best front bumpers I have ever seen .

Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 2nd, 2003, 01:23 AM   #3

thanks for the compliment

Old September 2nd, 2003, 05:56 PM   #4

The RX330 is like...whoa
Kevin408 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 3rd, 2003, 01:13 AM   #5

rx330 is more expensive then the fx45.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 3rd, 2003, 01:37 PM   #6
Something Something Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Doom
I just read in C&D that you have the best radio reception in the Lexus. Good job!
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 3rd, 2003, 01:40 PM   #7

the new 330's are bada$$. I love them, my mom loves them. oh god, we dont need another car. tight ride yo. let me drive!
steve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 3rd, 2003, 02:13 PM   #8

Yeah I love those 330's GOOD choice!
EX V6 Slusher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 4th, 2003, 09:25 AM   #9

excellent choice man!!!
those RX330 looks awesome.
Jaspher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 4th, 2003, 10:29 AM   #10

The front of the RX330 is similar to the old RX300. The rear's tailight design looks weird with the high looking rear bumper. But no doubt the sound system must be nice and vault-like Lexus interior fit & finish.
L_fty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 6th, 2003, 09:44 PM   #11

rx330 is a great car, backed by the Lexus reputation for quality and comfort. the only part i dont like about the rx330 is the exterior design and the clear taillights.
ricerokets4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 7th, 2003, 02:03 AM   #12

i love driving the rx330. its so much smoother than my ride and so comfortable! the only part i dont really like is the exterior. looks ok but the rear really does look high. sound system is pretty bangin' though for stock. and gotta love those 18 inch' rims.
Old October 1st, 2003, 02:20 AM   #13
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

My mom wants an RX330. It's either that or the '04 MDX but I think she's leaning towards the Lex. I gotta tell ya, I was all about the MDX until I sat in the new RX. Dayyyammm that thing is sweet, especially with the black leather. My Accord's leather is like plastic in comparison and the walnut trim looks deep enough to swim in. Before I sat in one, I wondered how it could be a $40k car but now I know. Not to diss the MDX, but next to the RX it seems kind of cheap with its fake wood and more plasticky interior. Plus the 18s on the RX are sweet. I hope my mom gets one so I can pimp the hell out of it on the weekends
TH23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 15th, 2003, 11:36 PM   #14
in love with gold

Send a message via AIM to frozen
nice! didja guys get the sport navi package? and why did u have to wait to get yours? was it a custom made order? hehe.. i love ours.. everything rocks in it. we got the sport navi package. :-D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by frozen; October 15th, 2003 at 11:43 PM..
frozen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 16th, 2003, 12:01 AM   #15

whats the sport navi package?

there were no navigation 330's in silver in the chicagoland area in stock, so we had to order it. took that long to build it and ship it to the states.

the back doors were squeaking or something so we had them replace some kind of rubber stop thing... i forgot the name of the part. besides that, the car is great!
Old October 16th, 2003, 11:07 AM   #16
in love with gold

the sport navi package... well if u have navi then u got the sport package. it has the headlamp washers, automatic air ride suspension (when u go over 65mph+, it'll automatically lower itself for stability as a no-rollover saftey), ....

"Navigation System/Mark Levinson® Package with Leather-trimmed Interior, Power tilt-and-telescopic Steering Column with Memory, Illuminated Entry System, One-touch Open/Close Moonroof, Mark Levinson® Premium Audio System with 6-Disc CD changer. Also includes: Navigation System with Rear Camera, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps, Power Back Door, Wood and Leather Steering Wheel and Shift Knob, Roof Rails and Roof Rack" taken str8 off the lexus site...haha..

Old October 16th, 2003, 08:37 PM   #17
"Certified Hybrid Killer"

Quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy on October 16th, 2003 at 10:23 PM

All of the Toyotas with that 3.3 engine have the exact same lag until 2000rpms and then it takes off.
No they don't.
SteVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 16th, 2003, 09:10 PM   #18
"Certified Hybrid Killer"

oh...well i knew the siennas didn't have it but they do now? Okay I stand corrected then. That sucks.
SteVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 17th, 2003, 03:49 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by SteVTEC on October 16th, 2003 at 11:10 PM

oh...well i knew the siennas didn't have it but they do now? Okay I stand corrected then. That sucks.
Your right that does suck .

Will make my choice of cars to look at a bit different when the time comes due to this.

Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 17th, 2003, 09:59 PM   #20
What Da Pho*?

Send a message via ICQ to bachviet Send a message via AIM to bachviet Send a message via MSN to bachviet Send a message via Yahoo to bachviet
Nice ride

'00 SS AV6 EX Sedan&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
bachviet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 18th, 2003, 11:12 AM   #21
in love with gold

actually... i dont think i've had that problem of the 2000 rpm lag.

Old December 15th, 2003, 02:50 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by ricerokets4life
rx330 is a great car, backed by the Lexus reputation for quality and comfort. the only part i dont like about the rx330 is the exterior design and the clear taillights.

Couldn't agree with you more.Yes it is a great car, but... hated the back and interior dash, not classy looking.
30ivtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 17th, 2003, 02:06 PM   #23
Just a Regular Member now

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy
Quote:
Originally posted by adam
rx330 is more expensive then the fx45.
What numbers are you looking at? The FX45 has a stiff ass ride and one w/ decent options like nav will cost you well over 48k!
I test drove the FX35 and hated the ride. I guess I've been spoiled by my S430. The FX45 is even rougher.

The RX330 had a great ride..but at 44k w/ most options, was not worth it with the space it offered. I need more space!!!

Hence, my jump to the Sienna AWD Limited, which has all the same options as the RX330, including power lift gate..hehehe and xenons, back-up camera, etc. Basically, Toyota took everything from the RX330 and stuck it in the Sienna AWD Ltd in put a Toyota sticker on it And, it has plenty of space for all my junk. Not bad for 40k

Check it out
http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/2004/.../exterior.html

Dizzy

Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 30th, 2003, 06:42 PM   #24

Send a message via AIM to alteregopo
hwo much u go tthe rx330?

http://www.climaxxparty.com
alteregopo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 31st, 2003, 06:09 PM   #25

Shouldn't compare the FX to the RX, both will appeal to different types of buyers. The RX is all luxury, the FX is all sport.

RX300's are friggen sweet though, especially the ones with the optional "mille miglia" like rims
Max on This is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 11th, 2004, 02:55 AM   #26
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

Quote:
Originally posted by Max on This on December 31st, 2003 at 08:09 PM

Shouldn't compare the FX to the RX, both will appeal to different types of buyers. The RX is all luxury, the FX is all sport.

RX300's are friggen sweet though, especially the ones with the optional "mille miglia" like rims

My mom was shopping for SUVs and she drove both the RX and the FX. She said the ride of the FX was so harsh it was almost unbearable while the Lexus was so smooth it was like driving a cloud It's too bad she hasn't gotten an RX yet
Old March 8th, 2004, 12:19 AM   #27
in love with gold

Quote:
Originally posted by alteregopo
hwo much u go tthe rx330?
iono how much the original poster got it for.. but we got it for 45k.

now that i thinkb out it... it sounds like so much money..

Old March 8th, 2004, 08:40 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by L_fty
The front of the RX330 is similar to the old RX300. The rear's tailight design looks weird with the high looking rear bumper. But no doubt the sound system must be nice and vault-like Lexus interior fit & finish.

The rear end of the 330 looks like crap, the interior looks like crap. If you can get buy those two shortcomings then it is a good vehicle.
30ivtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 8th, 2004, 11:50 AM   #29
in love with gold

i think the rear isnt too bad on the pearl white finish or the silver finish.. on any other color it looks weird. insides alright.. eh. i have no complaints..
Old May 30th, 2004, 12:38 AM   #30
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

My mom finally got her RX330 today. It took her months and months to finally decide what she wanted and she's quite happy with her decision She got it in Breakwater Blue Metallic with the grey leather interior. She didn't get many options, just the Premium Pkg., rain-sensing wipers, 18" wheels with locks, power lift-gate, tow package (tranny cooler, heavy-duty alternator and larger radiator) and the wood/leather steering wheel. It stickered for $39483 and the Lexus dealer gave it to us for $35,600+tax, tag, etc. I still can't believe we got almost $4k off the sticker

I haven't had a chance to drive it yet, but I've checked it out thoroughly and I must say I'm impressed, for the most part. The quality of most of the interior is great and the leather is so soft and smooth that my AV6's leather feels like vinyl in comparison. The wood trim looks deep enough to swim in and it really makes the car's interior feel warm and rich. Sadly, there are a few interior pieces that just aren't up to par for a $40k vehicle. The map light switch is loose and feels like it's going to break off anytime, the metallic trim on the dash is thin and makes a creaking sound when you touch it, and there are exposed screw heads on the steering column that become visible at certain wheel angles. Other than that, everything is perfect

I can't wait to drive it
TH23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in