Rx330 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > OTHER V6 AUTOMOBILE DISCUSSION > TOYOTA and LEXUS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2003, 02:45 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to alteregopo
Rx330

sup v6s
i went to check out the 2004 rx330 yesterday
dang... that **** is phat!
nice leatehr, luxry interior and everything that you can name it
later on we decided to lease a rx330
so.. i was wondering if anyone has any kinds of hook up
or know any nice sales that can help me to lower the monthly payment!!!

any opinions for the car, or anything about that car please let me know!

thanks
alteregopo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 9th, 2003, 04:45 PM   #2

RX330's are so nice. I saw one today at my job and was like dang, it's so nice and different. The rear is a problem though since I have been slightly hearing of people getting pulled over for the rear lights. Yeah they are legal but most cops don't know that.

And the interior is much better than the last gen RX300. It's more like a Lexus interior in the RX330 unlike the Toyota like interior in the RX300. Though there's nothing wrong with that either .

Enjoy your new car and post pics A.S.A.P. .

Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 9th, 2003, 05:30 PM   #3
What Da Pho*?

Send a message via ICQ to bachviet Send a message via AIM to bachviet Send a message via MSN to bachviet Send a message via Yahoo to bachviet
The thing is nice but it's way overpriced! It costs almost $46K fully loaded and the stripped version (FWD) costs around $36K. I would get the MDX instead of the RX330. Oh I forget, I'm a Honda lover. BTW congrat on the new car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'00 SS AV6 EX Sedan&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
bachviet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old July 10th, 2003, 01:35 AM   #4

my parents just bought a fulley loaded millenium silver navi rx330 awd
it should come within five weeks from now
ill post some pics of it with my car
we paid 44,300
1,500 off the invoice. not a bad deal i think.
Accord Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2003, 09:04 AM   #5

you can try to finance through costco, but i'm not sure if you have to be an executive member or not.
whtaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2003, 10:13 AM   #6

dorry guys if i didnt make it clear
we are getting one
and we havent got the car yet
so.. keep your congrats. later
after i got my car
i am just trying to bargain rite now
the best deal i've got so far is about $2000 off msrp
that's it
$1500 drive-off fee
$513 a month
and 12k miles a year
Old July 10th, 2003, 10:14 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Freak on July 10th, 2003 at 01:35 AM

my parents just bought a fulley loaded millenium silver navi rx330 awd
it should come within five weeks from now
ill post some pics of it with my car
we paid 44,300
1,500 off the invoice. not a bad deal i think.
that's a pretty good price, man
where did you get the rx330 from?
$1500 off invoice
give me some tips, cool?
Old July 10th, 2003, 01:22 PM   #8

ok im sorry
i must be drunk or something
i meant to say off the msrp
Old July 10th, 2003, 01:32 PM   #9

IMO but to me, leasing is such a bad idea...

Think about it, you make monthly payments for what, 2 or 3 YEARS and in the end, you walk away with nothing. Just doesn't make sense to me...

But oh well, it is a nice car. Good luck with everything.
7thGenAV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 10th, 2003, 01:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Freak on July 10th, 2003 at 01:22 PM

ok im sorry
i must be drunk or something
i meant to say off the msrp
HEHE
THAT'S WUT I THOUGHT
I WAS LIKE.. "YOU THE MAN"
1500 OFF THE INVOICE
BUT.. THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD DEAL STILL
Old July 10th, 2003, 02:54 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by honda_girrrl on July 10th, 2003 at 01:32 PM

Think about it, you make monthly payments for what, 2 or 3 YEARS and in the end, you walk away with nothing. Just doesn't make sense to me...

the whole idea of leasing is that you always drive a new car
and u never need to worry about any problems on your car
because during thoe three years, the car is alwas under the warranty

its not good for young people
but i think its a great idea for parents
it depends on wut kind of drive are you, too!

when you compare leasing the car
and buying a car and sell it aftre three years
leasing is a better option
Old July 10th, 2003, 07:54 PM   #12
What Da Pho*?

Send a message via ICQ to bachviet Send a message via AIM to bachviet Send a message via MSN to bachviet Send a message via Yahoo to bachviet
Quote:
Originally posted by honda_girrrl on July 10th, 2003 at 12:32 PM

Leasing is a good thing if you don't want to put down a big down payment and want to get a new car every three years. Just remember you will loose about the same amount of $$$ you pay for the lease (depreciation) for the first three year if you sell your car.

I consider leasing my next car.
bachviet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 16th, 2003, 09:54 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by bachviet on July 11th, 2003 at 02:54 AM

Leasing is a good thing if you don't want to put down a big down payment and want to get a new car every three years. Just remember you will loose about the same amount of $$$ you pay for the lease (depreciation) for the first three year if you sell your car.

I consider leasing my next car.
Either way can be fine, as long as you make sure you get a decent deal. Here's another huge advantage of leasing that gets very little press: Diminution in Value caused by accident damage. Here's my story, and how I almost got hosed: Last March, I was in a bad accident in my 2002 Camry LE. Got T-Boned on the driver's side by a 5000 lb Chevy Tahoe SUV which was doing 40 mph. Side curtain bags saved me from . . . For over a month, my insurance co insisted they would fix the car, despite it having almost $10k in damage. An undamaged car of similar age + miles was worth 12-14k, depending. My dealership local Toyota dealer (where one relative and several friends work) told me flat out that they'd give me only 6-7k for my car, after repairs, even if it looked perfect!!!

So, as an owner, I'd have had to eat a minimum $6,000 loss if my car had been repaired. On the other hand, if you lease, that loss is the leasing company's problem. One of the few advantages the consumer has in a lease, and this is a big one, is the risk of the residual value being lower than planned for at the outset. Some food for thought... and always read the damned lease before you sign it! Thank goodness the insurance company finally came to their senses and totalled my car.

And all that said, when I got my replacement vehicle, I still bought. I drive 30,000-40,000 miles per year, and at that rate, leases become prohibitively expensive. My three month old 2003 LE V-6 just clicked over to 10,000. Ouch!
ekpolk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 21st, 2003, 10:47 PM   #14

THE RX 330 kicks

whenever i drive my moms 2000 RX, that car is crap, then one day we went to get my dads LS serviced and took the 330 out for a test drive, a world of a difference. The turing radius is like 1000 times better, the car is smooth, looks classy, reminded me and my dad of his LS, not some stupid toyota (no offence) but the new 330 is a true lexus the old one was a car they made a little to rugged and not enough for their target crowd. I really want to get the new RX but i gotta wait awhile. As for the person who said MDX over RX 330, go drive a MDX and hten a RX you Will feel the diffence. I drive the 2003 Accord coupe (which i LOVE) but if it were made by lexus, im sure the car would be much better.

just my .02
datecmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 22nd, 2003, 05:23 PM   #15

I dont no what you are talking about Lumpy. Lexus never has any problems wiht their cars (except for the crappy GX i hear). Lexus was ranked #1 again for quality and also, Lexus gets the cars adn new shapes first cause they more respectable. When the car gets old and they are going to redisign it, they give it to Toyota and make the new Lexus look even better. Lexus is the pride adn joy of Toyota.
datecmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 1st, 2003, 09:45 AM   #16

okok people
stop fighting.. j/k

anyways.. so we just drove home a rx30 last night
it was nice, a beauty
we got the silver one w/ premium plus package
i dont know how much is the seeling price on that car
(because i didnt go to the dealer w/ them)
but we lease that car at a very very good deal (at least when i think of it)
we are happy about it
so i am in both honda forum and toyota forum
Old August 2nd, 2003, 03:13 AM   #17

still another 3 - 4 weeks before we get ours. blah.
Old August 27th, 2003, 08:40 AM   #18
Just a Regular Member now

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy
The flip side is that Lexus gets all the cool new stuff first. After a few years, it filters down to Honda. It's not necessarily a testing ground, but just a basic fact of who gets the newer technology.

That doesn't mean Toyota is **** out of luck either. If you haven't noticed, most new Toyota's have become increasingly quieter and quieter, almost Lexus-like.

It's the same deal with Acura and Honda. Who got the J30 first? Who got the navigation first? Yes, this year Honda got the voice-operated nav first, but in the past, Acura has gotten the latest new technologies.

The fact is, premium cars have higher profit margins so most manufacturers will concentrate on their luxury brands to give them the best new stuff. I guess you could say the luxury market is their testing ground, but its not entirely accurate. It's more like they give the luxury market the newest and best stuff first simply because folks in those markets are more willing to pay for it and EXPECT the newest and best stuff.

Dizzy

Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 27th, 2003, 09:15 AM   #19
"Certified Hybrid Killer"

Quote:
Originally posted by datecmaster on July 22nd, 2003 at 12:47 AM

THE RX 330 kicks

not some stupid toyota (no offence) but the new 330 is a true lexus the old one was a car they made a little to rugged and not enough for their target crowd.

The RX is by far the biggest seller in the Lexus lineup by a very very wide margin. Toyota practically invented the modern crossover vehicle with the RX and all other vehicles (Highlander, Pilot, MDX, etc) have followed the RX's lead. Crossover SUV's are the hottest sellers right now. Even the Ford Explorer is slowly getting more car-like features. Toyota saw the SUV craze but realized that 99% of people didn't need the heavy duty 4WD multi-speed transfer case truck body on frame ruggedness, so they created the RX off of a Camry platform and the car was a runaway hit. They're everywhere.

I think Lexus hit the target market dead-on and gave people exactly what they were looking for.

2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali (soon) | 2011 BMW 335i convertible (current) | 2007 Toyota RAV4 V6 Sport 4WD (sold to folks) | 1999 Nissan Maxima SE 5MT (sold) | 2001 Accord EX V6 (RIP 2002)

SteVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 29th, 2003, 02:42 AM   #20

alteregopo

Chapter: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Car: 2003 Graphite Accord Ex V6
Referred: 0 member(s)
V6P Points: 0

Rx330 (Post #1 of 21)

sup v6s
i went to check out the 2004 rx330 yesterday
dang... that **** is phat!
nice leatehr, luxry interior and everything that you can name it
later on we decided to lease a rx330
so.. i was wondering if anyone has any kinds of hook up
or know any nice sales that can help me to lower the monthly payment!!!

any opinions for the car, or anything about that car please let me know

My friend has one fully loaded with the rear camera and the really nice dvd and 12 speaker sound system,its pretty nice but i dont care for the body to much,fx45 much nicer looking.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in