what it is playa. - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > OTHER V6 AUTOMOBILE DISCUSSION > TOYOTA and LEXUS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 11th, 2006, 11:49 PM   #1
(H)

Send a message via AIM to lazy accord
what it is playa.

Good evening,
I am no longer an accord owner, I sold my slow accord and got a pickup truck so i could haul stuff.

I just wanted to say whats up to everybody rocking Toyota's here at v6p.net

My Toyota is a 2001 Black Sand Pearl Tacoma S-Runner

Specs:
s/c'd 3.4liter dohc V6 @ 7psi
trd headers
trd catback
limited-slip diff.
eibach springs (front)
3" belltech blocks (rear)
helwig traction bars (rear)

there's more stuff but that's probably all you care about, haha.
lazy accord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 11th, 2006, 11:53 PM   #2
Pedal damn it

Send a message via AIM to whoagorgeous
whoagorgeous is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 12th, 2006, 12:34 AM   #3
(H)

sorry for the last 2 being black & white, thats all ive got on the computer right now.

Last edited by lazy accord; October 12th, 2006 at 12:40 AM..

Old October 12th, 2006, 12:45 PM   #4
JB4 e92

Sleeper! Haha, nice truck you got there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
clean2draccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 12th, 2006, 02:11 PM   #5
BULLPOO

Send a message via AIM to SixSpeeder
Pulley and intake?? Very nice. Wouldn't expect that thing whizzin by me. Have fun with it!
SixSpeeder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 12th, 2006, 02:43 PM   #6
ex scientia vera

Black and white photos of a supercharged truck engine. Not something you see everyday... Sleeper indeed.
kramer2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 15th, 2006, 11:51 PM   #7
(H)

yeah I was messing around with the picture program one day and changed them to black and white, once you save and close there is not turning back, haha

Quote:
Pulley and intake?? Very nice. Wouldn't expect that thing whizzin by me. Have fun with it!
Ive got a K&N FIPK for it that I took off because it actually lets in too much air causing my a/f to go too lean under boost at high rpms. pulley's are cheap but that would also lean me out too much and cause problems. I wouldn't whiz by you if you were in your Sti, but i'd be right beside you waving until i hit the 115mph limit. I can't get off the line like an Sti, but with a decent launch and my nasty 1st gear I usually make up for it as long as the road surface is in good shape and I can keep the tires from breaking loose midway thru 1st.

I'm at a bit of a delimma because one part of me wants to re-do the suspension so that it's lower and rides and handles better and put it on a nice set of wheels. The other part of me wants to get a hi flow fuel pump, bigger injectors, and wideband tuning stuff. The problem is that I'm still in school and can't afford to do both.

this thing is alot of fun though. it doesn't feel very fast to me anymore because i'm used to it, but i have accidently scared the **** out of a few unsuspecting passengers and i had a guy in a c4 vette do a ricer fly by after manhandling him, haha.

Last edited by lazy accord; October 16th, 2006 at 12:01 AM..
Old October 16th, 2006, 08:29 AM   #8
A turbo says

Send a message via ICQ to Toysrme Send a message via AIM to Toysrme Send a message via Yahoo to Toysrme
Cool

Upgrading the fueling, then add more boost.
Toysrme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 18th, 2006, 12:30 AM   #9
mao
v6p gangster

Send a message via AIM to mao
that's rad.

i almost sold my accord 2 years ago for a tacoma like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
mao is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:14 AM   #10
(H)

you should have got it man, this thing is so much fun. i love the look on someone's face when their "fast" car get's man handled by a little stock looking tacoma. most people expect it to just have a 4cyl. because it's not a pre-runner (2wd off-road suspension) and it's not 4x4. toyota did not offer a v6 in the reg. 2wd ext. cabs so my truck basically looks identical to all the little 4cyl tacomas u see running around. also the s-runner is the only v6 model with a 5-speed all other v6's are auto. the trd catback is nuts on this thing. It's just plain nasty, i love watching parents out in their front yards grab their kids and pull them in close when hear the taco coming. (i drive 5 under in the neighborhood, but they still get scared for some reason)

edit:
one thing i'm beginning to notice as it gets colder is that my 1st gear traction issue is getting worse, it's now reached the point where WOT in 1st gear is pointless at any rpm range and only results in spinning the tires. see when i had the accord i only dreamed of having such problems, but now it's rather annoying.

Last edited by lazy accord; October 26th, 2006 at 11:19 AM..
Old October 31st, 2006, 09:22 AM   #11
A turbo says

Send a message via ICQ to Toysrme Send a message via AIM to Toysrme Send a message via Yahoo to Toysrme
Cool

That's because Toyota hasn't made a v6 that didn't dyno 90%+ of it's peak torque just off idle. Period! LoL!!! Now put a blower on it & it only gets worse.
Toysrme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 31st, 2006, 04:39 PM   #12

Send a message via AIM to Waterp7
how much you putting down to the wheels? ...awesome ride man... how much does it weigh btw?

Last edited by Waterp7; November 2nd, 2006 at 10:18 AM..
Waterp7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 2nd, 2006, 09:48 AM   #13

nice,.,,,
LazyButtAlex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 15th, 2006, 01:18 AM   #14
(H)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterp7
how much you putting down to the wheels? ...awesome ride man... how much does it weigh btw?
well, I'm not sure how much it's putting down to the rear wheels because i've never had it on a dyno but other S-runners with similar mods typically put down between 220-240rwhp. with fuel upgrades and tuning that number can get close to 300rwhp. It weighs about 3,000lbs.

My truck runs dead even with my friends 2005 Audi S4 (340hp 4.2L v8) the magazines claim they hit 13.8sec. in the 1/4 with the 6speed auto. so i figure the truck should be capable of low 14's/high 13's

Last edited by lazy accord; December 15th, 2006 at 01:22 AM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in