2008 Rav4 V6 Count as V6Performance? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > CAR SPECIFIC DISCUSSION > OTHER V6 AUTOMOBILE DISCUSSION > TOYOTA and LEXUS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 17th, 2007, 06:21 PM   #1
Frisco You Know!

2008 Rav4 V6 Count as V6Performance?

Hahahahaha it's a 6er!
zeoth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 17th, 2007, 10:51 PM   #2
the lone outdoorsman

Send a message via AIM to melt
get the **** off this site nobody wants you here.

Mods: Ban this guy hes a known troll over on accordtuner.com, frequently posts flamebait threads about street racing and being rich.

also is known to cut and paste information from google and pass it off as his own
http://board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?t=20315

Last edited by melt; September 17th, 2007 at 11:04 PM..
melt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2007, 03:54 AM   #3
"Certified Hybrid Killer"

ok in that thread I see zeoth making a reasonable post which may or may not have been plagiarized, and then a bunch of other people biatching with lame flames. ok the first intro/historical paragraph was copied, but what about the rest? You seemed to have no proof of that. So he's guilty just because you have your doubts but no proof? (gee, that sounds familiar ) Being rich = owning a house and having two cars and a bike and NO kids? I have a house, two cars, no bike, but 1 kid, and I'm certainly not rich. And that thread is two and a half years old. WTF do you expect me to do?

Based on your posts in that thread, I'd be more inclined to ban you than zeoth.

If he causes any problems here then we'll do something here, but so far I see no reason to.
SteVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old September 18th, 2007, 08:49 PM   #4
the lone outdoorsman

Send a message via AIM to melt
i just figured id let the v6p community know about how little this man contributes. If you guys enjoy worthless threads such as this one let him stay, but from his recent posts it looks like all he is doing here is trying to sell off his ricer blue lights among the many other worthless modifications he made to his 04 accord which he *****ed about how much of a POS it was many times on accordtuner.

And yes i know my comments in that thread arent exactly civil but i was 19 or 20 at the time, and the guy had a long standing history of pissing off most members of the site, the admin however chose to take an impartial stance on the matter, despite the fact that zeoth personally belittled his technical expertise as well.
melt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 18th, 2007, 11:50 PM   #5
Frisco You Know!

Ok.. Mr Police Officer. Thanks for your $0.02. Your posts are mostly BS too. Just because I don't believe 1/2 the stuff people say because personal experience AND automotive engineering studies bring me to different conclusions makes me a bad guy.

Yes I do complain about the 2004 Accord. For what that car was hyped to be I was very disappointed when I started working on the car. So sue me. I own a vehicle I didn't fully like. If you want to be a mass brainwashed consumer that believes everyone should read reports and praise your own car and how smart your purchase was than others, by all means. I look at this a bit more pessimistically where I decide what I like and don't like. Isn't that the basic concept of a tuner? Fix the things you don't like?

I don't belittle but when you start throwing what I know as BS around and then say how much of an expert you are, why shouldn't I hold the BULL flag up high? Just because he's an admin doesn't mean we should all kiss up to him/her. If that's how you make friends then enjoy being a rodie but if you are going to talk cars, either do it with CORRECT information or debate it out as to why it's right or wrong. I get pissed when people start throwing their weight around and getting their little groupies who knows even less in on it. So when I get pissed I'm going to taunt and talk trash too. Very unprofessional but when it goes down that route, I'll be more than happy to throw down.
zeoth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2007, 12:20 AM   #6
Bobby Lane Racing

i have a 04 accord and i love it. it takes me from A to B.
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2007, 12:26 AM   #7
LaLaLaLa

Send a message via AIM to stupidaznmunkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk04v6 View Post
i have a 04 accord and i love it. it takes me from A to B.
uhhhh your point A to B is like my time divided by 20...thats why you like your 04 accord...
stupidaznmunkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 19th, 2007, 05:01 AM   #8
"Certified Hybrid Killer"

Hmmmm.... to lock or leave open?

ah, what the hell...
SteVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in