Accord V6 Forum banner

v6p.net climate control knobs

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  gme2001 
#1 ·
sorry if this has been covered already, but i searched and found nothing. will there be no more sales of v6p.net polished climate control knobs? i had a friend who said, radio shack had similar knobs, i checked them out and they are unfortunately not the same size(the knob itself), the pics were deceiving from radio shacks website. so im in the market for some v6p.net knobs, but it seems they are unavailable now. the $22 or 21 shipped doesnt sound so bad now. any1 from the md/dc/va area, hit me up if u have some local, ill take used even. maybe dizzy has some leftover, lol. :confused:

#3 ·
They have been removed from the store and are no longer for sale. the last 3 or 4 sets we have are not in any condition to be sold. I think we have 1 set of the black anodized but that is it.

-Garrett

#7 ·
garret, when u say, they are in no good condition to be sold, the 3-4 sets, is that the polished ones? what do u mean by that, cuz if their scratched up used, I will still take them, let me know. one of my current OEM ones, has a broken tab, so it does not work, going ghetto style and moving the AC power with my fingers.

#8 ·
RKV said:
garret, when u say, they are in no good condition to be sold, the 3-4 sets, is that the polished ones? what do u mean by that, cuz if their scratched up used, I will still take them, let me know. one of my current OEM ones, has a broken tab, so it does not work, going ghetto style and moving the AC power with my fingers.
We machine the cc knobs as 2 pieces and then we use a metal glue to put them together. The glue is not drying/holding so we will no longer be making these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.