Old Sacramento Photoshoot - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > RANDOM CHATTER > TECHNOLOGY CORNER > V6P PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 5th, 2008, 11:55 AM   #1
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
Old Sacramento Photoshoot

We went to Old Sacramento to just walk around and junk. I took some building shots, but you're all just way too good, I'm too ashamed to post those up. Oh, and yes... I ripped off James's white/black border scheme. I'm not a creative person.

I so liked this one... until I saw the stupid f*ck*ng pole! UGH! DAMN!

NSFW

It's a bear! RUN!

Limited Slip Differential

She actually hates candy.

I cracked a joke asking if she wanted me to "have a train pulled on her". She didn't get it, but she replied "I don't want train, it's too big to fit in garage." I laughed... she didn't know why.

Last edited by Kuya Master; May 5th, 2008 at 12:21 PM..
Kuya Master is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #2
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
NSFW

Another display at the Railroad Museum.

It was so dark, and I didn't have a tripod... flash FTL.

Look at those awesome RIMZ!

My teacher has become a student.

Here's one that's NSFW.

Last edited by Kuya Master; May 5th, 2008 at 12:13 PM..
Old May 5th, 2008, 06:07 PM   #3
"Certified Hybrid Killer"

LOL, the 3rd one was more NSFW than the last.
SteVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old May 5th, 2008, 10:52 PM   #4
4.0L

I liked the first train shot the best. Lighting was good.
VietNinjaJ30A1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 7th, 2008, 08:03 PM   #5
Formerly VTEC-v6!

Excellent pics, but you didn't get my border exactly right

Try using a little fill flash for #1 and #8 next time to help light up her face for portraits. The natural lighting is overpowering the composition and causes her to be underexposed.
N54TT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2008, 12:40 AM   #6

I am severely disappointed with the "not safe for work" warning... very disappointed...LOL

With that being said, photos were great! Wish I could offer criticisms but I'm not a dslr owner.
arkmann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2008, 01:00 AM   #7
Mirage Representative

Thank you for the tips, James. But the funny thing is... I did use flash on number one and eight (according to the shot details in my Photobucket). I guess I shouldn't have had the diffuser box on. But every time I use the flash without it, it's really really strong and whites out faces, so I'm afraid to take it off unless I'm really far away.

As for the NSFW one... yeah it's a joke. I kinda posted two other pictures that made it seem like I was leading to something really bad, but at least you get a set of some sort of ta-tas, right?
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:37 AM   #8

Hahaha... You are one cool dude my fellow pinoy. Tatas is good and its also good that you flaunt her and be cool about the weiner inspired comments of some of the members here.

Your photos definitely are getting better.
arkmann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2008, 12:38 PM   #9

Send a message via AIM to chiefy
very nice pics... love them ALL.. gotta get one of those mugs. and running the train joke was great!
chiefy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2008, 02:13 PM   #10
4.0L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuya Master View Post
Thank you for the tips, James. But the funny thing is... I did use flash on number one and eight (according to the shot details in my Photobucket). I guess I shouldn't have had the diffuser box on. But every time I use the flash without it, it's really really strong and whites out faces, so I'm afraid to take it off unless I'm really far away.
When you use the flash, do you point it up in the air or at the subject? Usually pointing at the subject yields point-and-shoot camera results...harsh blue lighting. When I used my SB-600, it's pointed up in the air. When it's a little brighter outside, I'll use the diffuser so that more light is directed towards the subject...but again I never point the flash directly at what I'm shooting.

Might wanna give that a try...if you're not already doing that.
Old May 8th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #11
Formerly VTEC-v6!

Usually outdoors you will want a direct flash, since you won't be bouncing it off anything. Keep in mind you can also lower the flash power if it's overexposing her. The camera meter will compensate
N54TT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2008, 02:49 PM   #12
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX

Send a message via AIM to slowaccord
nice cleavage shot. the other ones were ok too hahahahha
slowaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2008, 02:51 PM   #13
4.0L

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTEC-v6! View Post
Usually outdoors you will want a direct flash, since you won't be bouncing it off anything. Keep in mind you can also lower the flash power if it's overexposing her. The camera meter will compensate
Yea that's why I throw on my omni bounce...so I can get some light directed forward without overpowering the shot by pointing the flash completely forward. I'll also tilt the flash toward the subject a bit. If it's still too overpowering...I turn the flash so that the side faces the subject...that way only a smaller area of the omnibounce is directing light toward the subject.
Old May 8th, 2008, 03:13 PM   #14
Mirage Representative

Yeah, I think I might consider getting an SB-800 or SB-600. I have an SB-400 with an omni-bounce diffuser thing on it currently, since the SB-400 is so light, cheap, and recommended over the normal pop-up flash. I always bounce it off the ceiling when using it without the bounce diffuser thing. I'm going to first try powering down the flash (will have to check my instruction manual) and use it without the omni-bounce diffuser thing and see if that works well enough when I'm further away before plunking down more money on a bigger flash. Or... I can just use that SB-600 that I gave her for her birthday, since she rarely uses it.
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #15
JB4 e92

Thanks for the NSFW warning.

Edited your posts with the cleavage and ass shot.
clean2draccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:53 PM   #16
Mirage Representative

Uh... not fighting it, but I figured they were okay. No nudity or anything... stuff's worse on Import Tuner's or HIN's websites which are safe for work. James and Steve also saw them too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in