My new toy - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > RANDOM CHATTER > TECHNOLOGY CORNER > V6P PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 1st, 2003, 12:09 PM   #1

My new toy

OK, im not all that big into photoshop and all that but i figured this would be the best place to post this.

I just picked up a new Sony Digi cam
Its got 3.2 Mega Pixels all the extra crap too
But the tight thing is it can take movie clips of however long your memory stick is. So with a 128Mb stick it says it can take 90 min of movie....thats crazy. Anyways you can look at it here

Let me know if its a good camera or not...also i got it for 329.00 open box and it came with an extra 8Mb memory stick. But everytime i put the 8Mb in the camera it says "Memorystick error" is the memory stick shot or what?
Nikerey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 1st, 2003, 12:12 PM   #2

I have that carema, I do not do any fancy sh1t with it but it is a great camera. If you got it from open box buy someone prolly f'ed the memory stick up. Got the 128mb for 64.99 at office max.
Darth Vader is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2003, 12:21 AM   #3

Nice camera

And if you bought it opened box then the person probably retuned it because the memory card was messed up from the factory.

Make some nice video's of your car doing it's thing .

Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 4th, 2003, 03:20 PM   #4

it actually came with 2 memory sticks, one 16Mb and one 8mb....it was supposed to have the 16 in the box but all i saw was the 8 so i asked the lady wheres the 16 its supposed to have and she looked in the camera and it was already in the camera...so i took the 8 and threw it back in the box and said "thanks" and walked out...she didnt say anything about it having 2 memory sticks.
Nikerey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in