What happened to the v6p store?! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > HELP DESK > V6performance Forum Help/Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 2nd, 2008, 04:13 PM   #1
General Member

Send a message via AIM to striktlyaccord
What happened to the v6p store?!

Why can't I seem to find a link to the store anymore? Is it down or am I missing something that's obvious??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

striktlyaccord is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 2nd, 2008, 04:40 PM   #2
The End.

Send a message via AIM to IcyAccord
Google search, newbie!

http://www.v6performance.net/store/i...faeefc2c43effb

jk. >_>
IcyAccord is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old April 2nd, 2008, 05:48 PM   #3
General Member

Ok thanks a lot for the help. I might grab the v6p door locks. No disrespect to you, but I shouldn't have to go to Google to find this thing... where's the link on the main page??

Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:20 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to chiefy
Icy is always busting chops... but there used to be a link i dont know what happen.. u can just put type in v6p.net/store
chiefy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old April 2nd, 2008, 07:23 PM   #5
The End.

Send a message via AIM to IcyAccord
^ LOL, I am.

flickr&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
IcyAccord is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old April 4th, 2008, 01:36 AM   #6
General Member

It's all good.

Old April 15th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #7
General Member

Ok I ordered the door locks and paypal'd the $45 and haven't heard anything for almost 2 weeks now... what gives?
Old April 15th, 2008, 06:52 PM   #8
JB4 e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by striktlyaccord View Post
Ok I ordered the door locks and paypal'd the $45 and haven't heard anything for almost 2 weeks now... what gives?
Forwarded this to Dizzy's attention. We'll get back to you ASAP.
clean2draccord is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old April 15th, 2008, 07:08 PM   #9
Formerly VTEC-v6!

Quote:
The link wasn't posted on V6P for a reason...
N54TT is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old April 16th, 2008, 02:26 PM   #10
General Member

Thanks for the help clean2dr. I also pm'ed mrv6p.

Well, the link was provided to me in this thread above, so I put in the order. If they aren't made anymore, than I obviously want my $ back.

Old April 18th, 2008, 12:22 PM   #11
JB4 e92

Quote:
Thanks for the help clean2dr. I also pm'ed mrv6p.

Well, the link was provided to me in this thread above, so I put in the order. If they aren't made anymore, than I obviously want my $ back.
Did Dizzy contact you about your order? Let me know and I'll PM the response.
Old April 20th, 2008, 03:47 PM   #12
General Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean2draccord View Post
Did Dizzy contact you about your order? Let me know and I'll PM the response.
Yes he did. There was a mix-up with the stocker between the 6th and 7th gen door locks, but he resolved the problem and I received them in the mail yesterday. Thanks.

Old April 20th, 2008, 08:49 PM   #13
JB4 e92

Quote:
Yes he did. There was a mix-up with the stocker between the 6th and 7th gen door locks, but he resolved the problem and I received them in the mail yesterday. Thanks.
Great to hear!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in