Just Wondering Whats Going On - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > HELP DESK > V6performance Forum Help/Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2006, 11:56 PM   #1

Just Wondering Whats Going On

Well......every morning before I eat breakfast and perform my daily tasks, I pay a visit to V6p of course. But lately, ive been wondering when the Homepage is going to be changed, I know that this has been discussed before, so I would just like to get an update. I know the ROTM program started again, but after the nominations it just kinda dissappeared again (Unless I am misinformed) I am pretty sure that other members are wondering the same thing, so if one of the mods could address this issue, or anyone that has any information regarding this matter please share it with us Thanks!
maying856 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 17th, 2006, 12:30 AM   #2
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon

I bookmark this site to the forums page because nothing happens on the homepage since idk when. I think the homepage should be updated so the new members knows what v6p has to offer and it's kept up to date.
Hongda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 17th, 2006, 01:15 AM   #3

VB 3.5 is currently being tested for compatibility with our server and set up. A new homepage is being worked on that will provide much more up-to-date info without all of the clutter you see on the current version. Things are always going on behind the scenes at V6P.net. Just because you might not always see them, that doesn't mean they're not there .

Plumaccordcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in