Get rid of Du3ce as a Moderator. - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > HELP DESK > V6performance Forum Help/Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2007, 05:05 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Legendaryyaj
Get rid of Du3ce as a Moderator.

In regards to this thread:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...ad.php?t=87714

and this PM from 6thgenaccord.com:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du3ce
youre full of bs its not even funny i couldve gotten it off of ebay for 380+ shipping thats why i try to get him to lower price. Dont talk **** if u cant back that **** up . I bet u dont act like this in real life or else ur face will be full of bruises and multiple broken noses.
That was a response to me:

Originally Posted by legendaryyaj
No need to take it here man. You took a low blow to a fellow accord guy and you should know better. I dont think I need to say anything more man. Your actions speak for themselves.

I know everyone knows how you are but just dont say anything. I just felt it was time to say something. You always got something smart to say and always expect full price for your stuff you sell but when you want to buy you lowball. This time you couldnt get what you want so you go and give him a low blow man. WTF is up with that.

I dont think that price is reasonable either since you can get one off ebay for 380+ shipping brand new so i dont know why you even tripping. Have some respect man. If someone wants to buy it let it be, dont get mad cuz he wont meet your price. If you're willing to go $330 then why not just get the new one if you have such a big problem about it?

We have a standup role model Moderator. That quote is not chopped up by me by any means. You can have the moderators go through my inbox and find it yourself.

As stated already, i simply put in my .02 about someone trying to sell their item and he bites off my head. Its not like the item wasnt listed for sale here before. Also anyone in the Accord community would know what trunk that is from since not everyone has one. Why would anyone need to go into someones for sale thread and make it look bad simply because their price wasnt met? I can understand if he didnt want it and was just warning but cmon guys, he asked and got shot down so he came back and tries to make the seller look shady when hes the one acting REAL shady.

Ive seen duece do business and quite frankly he aint no stand up guy. Hates the dibs systems himself but cries when he calls dibs and he's sold out. What kinda guy is that? You also cant get what you put in Duece, you know that right? I doubt it.

I personally dont have beef with anyone but when i see something that needs to be addressed then I do so. Hell Im probably just wasting my time.

Mods, I wont reply to this thread if Du3ce insues so you can either just delete this or just PM me. I just thought people should know what he's like.

Go figure he doesnt start a thread calling me out on a board he Moderates and doesnt send me that kinda of reply on here.

Last edited by Legendaryyaj; July 8th, 2007 at 05:07 PM..
Legendaryyaj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 8th, 2007, 05:24 PM   #2
Bobby Lane Racing

wow more drama on the board... Duece does sound like a ***** in Jace's for sale thread in my opinion. but don't take this offensively duece, if you can't afford the price that's listed, just move on until you find a deal that your wallet can compensate.... by all means, no need to f*** someone's business up cause your pockets are not deep enough to make the purchase.... We all share the same passion and that's modding cars.... lets keep it at that. please don't ban me! =P
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2007, 05:40 PM   #3

come on guys..both of you guys (legend and duece) need to calm down, this is a stupid topic. both of you guys have been around on the boards for a long time, both on Honduh also. I really don't see the need for him to loose his mod status for this..I do think it was pointless to complain about a price, because if it is too high then that is only going to hurt the seller..But this thread is going to get closed so fast..

I know both of you guys personally from E-H, Honduh, here, and 6thgen..I say give it a week and both of you guys will forget about what happened..this drama is going to happen but in a week or so your going to realize how stupid it was fighting about this

anyways i don't want anybody to get banned for a thread like this because Du3ce brings lots of info to the accord sites...and you legend have been on the forum sites for a long time...i just think both of you guys will regret getting pissed for something as silly as this..
00Accord4cyl is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old July 8th, 2007, 05:49 PM   #4
LaLaLaLa

Send a message via AIM to stupidaznmunkey
dude, i have dealt with du3ce and he was polite in all aspects - as far as PMs go, if you are displeased with the way he feels about being low balled and just STATES that he was originally going to purchase something for a certain price and just wants to let everyone know the history of that trunk, then SO BE IT.

there ARE people on v6p (believe it or not) that rip others off (i got ripped off my koni yellows. someone bought it on v6p for $180 and sold it to me for $300) and NO ONE FCUKING TOLD ME.

now the trunk is a different story, since it was fixed and is being resold, but knowing how much it costs in the past would leave someone with a gauge of how much they deem that thing (is it worth it - cost vs. value)

im replying to your thread in DEFENSE of du3ce, if someone took what he said the wrong way, sh!t, if i were him i'd be pissed too.

IMO, youre taking this way to far, getting way to pissed off of something that du3ce is not being a ****** - perhaps events just occured in such a way where it seems like du3ce is pouting kuz he didnt get wat he wanted...but other than that, i see nothing wrong with his actions.
stupidaznmunkey is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2007, 06:03 PM   #5
-Brian

Send a message via AIM to NexsoN
This is the reason why people are drawn away from this board.
NexsoN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2007, 06:20 PM   #6
Banned

Lxcord is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old July 8th, 2007, 06:34 PM   #7
ex scientia vera

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Accord4cyl
come on guys..both of you guys (legend and duece) need to calm down, this is a stupid topic.
AND

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Accord4cyl
But this thread is going to get closed so fast..
We have a winner!!!

No one is getting banned, and there would certainly need to be more evidence for a moderator to lose his status than some petty bickering such as this.

Moral of the Story: In regards to FOR SALE threads: if you like the item and have a legitimate question, ask it, if not, keep your nose out. Simple as that.
kramer2k is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in