No more Vendors Right Now - Page 2 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > Vendors > Vendor Deals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 28th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #31
My8thGen.com

Tactic of recruitment when the member I was talking to was already on M8G prior to the posts - good one. haha

If I wanted to go out of my way and "recruit" members here from V6P - I'd do a better job at it at least. Not two measly post to the SAME member. My apologies for poking fun at Jose (JJV6) LOL

I never said I disliked V6P - Let's not get that mixed up and confused.
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 28th, 2010, 04:53 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03aV6cpe View Post
Yup, and unfortunately the ppl on 8th gen couldn't come through to make it a successful group buy Help from another forum is what got the gb through thnx to some of the 8th gen members who took the initiative to tell ppl on da...
The members of M8G that went to DA to post about the group buy had no idea that Joe was going to offer the same price regardless of the count. We had 8 from M8G, which means only 2 were needed to "fulfill the quota". Except the problem with finding DA members was that it didn't mean anything when Joe was giving everyone the price regardless.

Good try, though.

2009 CS1 ASM | OEM | UltraRacing | BC Racing| SPC | GreddyTrust | TopSpeed | Digital | ValentineOne | Alpine | Pioneer | WeatherTech | DIY
2008 Triumph Daytona 675 | CompetitionWerkes | HighTechSpeed
My8thGen.com
zexen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 29th, 2010, 12:27 AM   #33
girl powah!!

Send a message via AIM to 03aV6cpe
i'll keep it short and simple so that this topic can be dropped!
the point was to make it a SUCCESSFUL gb. what would make it successful? 10 people! 8<10. members from the other forum helped make it successful regardless of price.
03aV6cpe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old October 29th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #34

Can't we all just get along?

Honestly, if the 10 ct thing was such a hinge point on making M8G come out smelling like a rose w/ the first GB, I'd just plunked 150$ down on two backup fobs or simply sold one to a friend at cost.

Todd/Hittman posted it up there @ DA..got a lil whack on the knuckles for mentioning 'group buy' wo it being for a site sponsor & I also mentioned it to a few people privately via PM over there...so members over there did help reach the 10ct--but, I can bet most of them are now M8G guys or were oblivious to the offering over at M8G. I don't like to poach people, but if they PM me about say Richies (RV6P's) offerings on DA, I'll direct them right to M8G. UR Pulley questions/discussions- V6P and XLR8 have some great info over here...every place has it's pluses, DA's just seems to be it's wealth of historical posts in it's fold..sorting through the crap can be tiresome though.

Cheers folks!
krazyfiend is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2010, 12:13 PM   #35
Just a Regular Member now

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy
Just FYI, Joe and I have been trading PM's regarding him coming back as a vendor. As of today, Joe is officialy back as a V6P Vendor as the moderator for Park Acura. Please be patient as he starts to populate the site with Park Acura information here.
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:39 PM   #36
BULLPOO

Send a message via AIM to SixSpeeder
Good to hear Rich!
SixSpeeder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2016, 07:28 AM   #37

Sad
Tingo923 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in