Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It has 115000 miles.

Also, here is my ad as listed on Autotrader.

2000 Honda Accord EX V6 - 3.0, 200+ horsepower, AT, FWD w/ factory car alarm. All power, leather interior, Sony CD player, Kicker speakers & A'PEXi Rev/Speed meter make up the interior. Exterior includes OEM aero/ground kit, OEM spoiler, Gen 2 projectors, CATZ MSP foglights, TYC Modena taillights, Volk Racing GTN wheels, & H & R Race springs 2.2 drop.

Also, this vehicle was performance tuned. Parts include COMPTECH headers, Unorthodox pulleys, A'PEXi N1 duo exhaust w/ A'PEXi silencers, Magnaflow catback, AEM short ram air intake, Denso spark plugs, & tranny cooler.

I also had this vehicle serviced every 3,500 miles at the local Honda dealership & I have all records. Car has had an 85 mile a day commute since it was purchased, which explains mileage for a 2000. I am the original (non-smoker) owner.

Lastly, this vehicle is in mint condition, runs excellent, & has had $7500 in new upgrades, but I do have some of the original car parts, which I can reinstall if requested. Contact me anytime @ 916-705-2177.

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey. where did you buy your TYC Modena taillights from?
.... I got them from a local performance shop in Sacramento called Sacramento Motoring Accessories. They had some in stock, but this was like 16 months ago.

Since then, I think they have changed to where the signal part is always clear. Not 100 % sure but I think that this is the new style.

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
I don't think you can get anywhere close to 14G for this car, just by looking at the milage, it has more then 110k!! I think you better lower the price, or parting out the car, so you get money for what you have moded....

·
Registered
363 Posts
I don't like the clear corners on the new style. If you decide to part the modena tail lights, I'll buy them from you.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think you can get anywhere close to 14G for this car, just by looking at the milage, it has more then 110k!! I think you better lower the price, or parting out the car, so you get money for what you have moded....
Thanks for the advise. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts