Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have the stock front and rear bumper for a 00 AV6 coupe. I also have the side skirts. They are all in near mint condition. The front bumper has a minor tear drop ripple (I didn't even notice it until my mechanic pointed it out to me when the car was on a lift and at eye level)

-Make an offer

By the way the bumpers are nighthawk black pearl.

Thanks for looking
-Steve

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
interested in stock front bumper.. how much? pics? I live in MD too.. I am about to get my front bumper painted.. is yours messed up bad?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THe front bumper is near perfect, i took it off only 3 or 4 months after I bought the car new to put the BW1 kit on.
Make me an offer and we will go from there.
I will try to get pics up soon
-Widow

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
well I am getting my front bumper repainted for 150$ on valentines day.. can you beat that price shipped? I need to see pictures... whats the tear drop ripple? -Jai

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
its a stock bumper.. mrtein can get me one for 150$ shipped brand new oem from texas.. the only advantage to me is that its painted.. im about to install a wings west kit.. need a non chipped up bumper.. you can ship it fed ex ground for 25$. I sent some sideskirts to Southern California from Maryland for 25$.. you got pics?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright, you gotta give me a day to get pictures online though. I will try to have them up by tomorrow.
-Steve

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
cool deal, will wait for them. I would feel bad backing out of getting my front bumper painted.. but if you give me a deal and bumpers good, ill run with it -Jai

·
290 Posts
Hey buddy how about i pick that up from you. I live in CT i just want a picture of the hole.
my aim sn is - Bigpuns123 ( lets talk)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I need the rear bumper ASAP, get back to me as soon as possible.

·
Registered
901 Posts
driven said:
its a stock bumper.. mrtein can get me one for 150$ shipped brand new oem from texas.. the only advantage to me is that its painted.. im about to install a wings west kit.. need a non chipped up bumper.. you can ship it fed ex ground for 25$. I sent some sideskirts to Southern California from Maryland for 25$.. you got pics?
i see i'm being discussed :naughty:

lol kidding. hey jai let me know what you need and i'll get you a deal man...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i NO longer have the front bumper (been sold).
I still have the rear bumper and I would prefer to sell locally. I live in NY so anyone willing to come pick it up for around 100 bucks, let me know
-Widow

1 - 20 of 26 Posts