Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently working on putting an 01-02 front bumper on my 98. I'm still prepping the bumper , but before that i'm gonna do the mod that retroshark did on his bumper. Props to Retroshark for a great idea and inspiring me. cept mine will be a little diff. Planning to get a new paint job, and the grill section will match the rest of the car. and i might throw in a black mesh in the back.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
wow looking good, be sure to post pics when you get it painted and mounted

Wasnt the car for sale a while back?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
MuGENStyleV6TEC said:
It was, but i decided to keep it because of some circumstances, and im happy to keep it.
I am happy for you too! :D Something about your car that I admire ;)

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Nice, I remember Maying made a custom grill and was only one of the few that did.. G'luck and hope it goes smooth. We're sort of twins from the front.. future photoshoot! You considering the feb meet?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wheres it at? Dont think the car will be painted and ready before then but i wouldnt mind going. when and where's it at?

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
I think a public gym with a big parking lot in Walnut. Feb 3rd on a Saturday

The thread's in socal section

·
Registered
26 Posts
diggin the front bumper! does anyone know if they make generic fog lights for the 01 -02 accord coupes? all i can find are oem ones and they are difficult to find.

·
Registered
145 Posts
looks good....are you selling your old front lip?

·
POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER
418 Posts
just did this same mod over summer, and added the fogs in yesterday. Now to do the rear conversion.

Good luck with yours, the car will look 100x better

1 - 15 of 15 Posts