Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
I think mista_jc might... check out his garage.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
I actually have that setup but it's the WW 98-00 lip. I have yet to see someone sport the 01-02 version. Is it only the front lip that's different, or the rear as well? I think I remember reading they offer a rear for the 01-02s also.. Not sure

I'll keep my eye out for a picture. Did you find one, or are you thinkin' of going this route?

·
Craziest Viet Mofo You'll Know
239 Posts
i just picked up the 98-00 complete wing west kit for the coupe and i have an 01 accord coupe now... the rear fits perfectly, the front of course doesn't and the sides i have a question about it.

on my 4 door, i had put the wing west side skirt over my oem side skirt and it fit/worked fine.

on the 2 door, do i have to remove the oem side skirt to make the wing west side skirt kit fit right?

sorry to jack the thread but im still interested in how the 01 wing west front lip looks like on the 01-02 coupes. so pictures would help if anyone has any.

·
Registered
91 Posts
2 houstonian....dats tight...never thought there more 6th gen out der...yall going to dat accord meet on may 23 at dat track 21 on highway 6? hope to see more 6th gen...oh my apologies for using ur thread..but just wanting to make new 6th gen friends...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What color is is your car?

I have this setup sitting in my house for the past 4 months, but havne't had a chance to install it yet
Long beach blue pearl (nsx blue)

LyttleViet, I think Erandil has it and it's also painted.
Awesome, I'll wait and see what it looks like next week <3.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts