Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
250 shipped. They are in like new condition.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
damn 2 headrests for only $250? ...

that is a bit up there .. some people on here sell their whole 2 front seats for $250 ..

and please but some pics up to gather interest for buyer man ..

·
Registered
662 Posts
be careful guys. there was an old dude who posted something like this many months ago and got upset we bashed him for the price of the headrest price, saying it costs way more to buy new at honda and its sucha nice mod, lol. but yea, price is overpriced. ive seen the entire 01-02 leather seat package (rear seats, front, arm rest and door panels) from a coupe for like $450 shipped

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you don't want them then you don't need to post.....if you are interested why don't you just pm or email me to negotiate. I have been on these boards for a lot longer than any of you....it has been awhile since I've been here but none the less.... these headrests use to be a hot item maybe not so anymore, do I need to explain the laws of supply and demand....no one wants them then I will adjust the price. These things were on my car for about 6 months if that. I will post pics. Learn some etiquette when your on these boards gents.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
hey man .. no harm intended .. i am just helping out someone who doesnt know much about our cars and might buy a part which costs more than they can get .. i know this is a rare and Hott item .. but yeah ... no pun intended ..

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Some of you guys are brutal, at least PM him the seller rather than try to make the dude look bad. That's bad business and very unprofessional. If you don't like the guy's sale, no need to bad mouth the fellow member now, come-on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts