Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
01 Mustang V6 Auto vs. 03 Accord V6 EX Auto Coupe

Just wondering which one is faster, or would win? My buddy has one. I think he has an advantage over me because of the RWD platform. He also has a CAI. Other than the cai he has, both are stock. What do you guys think?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
you got him no problem. V6 mustang is a POS. My friend has one on stick I used to pull on him like crazy from a roll on my accord.

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
This post is a joke right? Put some money on it. A lot of money. :p

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
SteVTEC said:
This post is a joke right? Put some money on it. A lot of money. :p
:iagree: just make sure you dont race him for slips cuz no one wants a v6 mustang :p

·
5,056 Posts
no, race for slips, and then when you win sell his car back to him, and use the money to mod your accord :up:

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
SteVTEC said:
no, race for slips, and then when you win sell his car back to him, and use the money to mod your accord :up:
He wont want it after he lost to a Honda :rofl:

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
^*^.. better yet just donate the car and u get tax deductable :p

·
Registered
206 Posts
ok my friend has a 2004 v6 mustang...it has a 3.9L in it? well i murder his ass every time he wants to race...there slow..he has a short ram intake and some kinda exhuast...i have a injen RD cold air and magnaflow catback..i just eat him for lunch every time..cya.

·
Registered
717 Posts
even the latest gen are underpower. I Smoked one with a huge gap. I only had CAI V2 and atristage chip and it felt to easy. 2ND gear i was about 3 full cars ahead of him. I had him in my rear and side mirrors.
They claim to have 240Hp but i find that hard to believe.

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
hahaha go race 1 and find out roger :p

·
5,056 Posts
fastV6 said:
even the latest gen are underpower. I Smoked one with a huge gap. I only had CAI V2 and atristage chip and it felt to easy. 2ND gear i was about 3 full cars ahead of him. I had him in my rear and side mirrors.
They claim to have 240Hp but i find that hard to believe.
no they're 210hp. And considering they start at well under $20k I don't find that underpowered either. You barely get 160hp from Honda for that much money. The GT with 300hp is about the same price as an accord and will slaughter you. :up2:

BTW, what the hell is an atristage chip? :confused:

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
aznfunkyflip said:
i'm a good citizen and i don't do street racing :angel:
hmm .. didnt u race siggy? :rolleye2:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts