I rebuilt this alternator with plans to swap it for the original in my 4 cylinder. I started with the rebuild before I verified if it would in fact fit. As it turns out the Odyssey uses a different bracket and it's not a direct bolt on and if I end up not selling it I'll try to frankenstein a bracket to make it work. I bought new brushes, OEM bearings and a shim. I stripped in down, cleaned it up and repainted it with an aluminum paint. I can provide the OEM part numbers. All I want out of it is what I have in it, $135 plus shipping. It is guaranteed not DOA and ready to drop in to any V6 that wants to swap from the Delphi and up to a 130 amp alternator. I'll post some pics in just a minute.