Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling the following parts from my 2001 Accord V6:

1) Complete Unichip package w/PnP harness and instructions. All in original box. This is the tier II programming (i/h/e/p) for 01-02 DIS Accords. I bought this brand new from Garrett last summer and it has worked flawlessly ever since. -$375 shipped!!! (Sold!!!)

2) Neuspeed front strut bar, Black. Has some normal scratches but otherwise in good shape. -$75 shipped

3) Set of 4(four) Konig Holes with 3(three) Michelin tires, 16 x 7in, 5-lug, stock bolt pattern (114mm) & offset. Gorrilla locking lug nuts are included. All purchased new from Discount Tire last summer. Tires are Pilot Exalto A/S 205/50 (or 55?)/HR16. there is more than 80% tread left on the tires and no abnormal wear. One wheel has a few small scratches but the other 3 are perfect. The fourth tire has a pinhole in the sidewall that I am told is not repairable and I can get a brand new tire for 65$ (prorated, $125 new). Everything is -$375 w/o new tire, $450 w/new tire. Willing to negotiate on price. Shipping will be extra!

4) Depo JDM Black housing headlights. Perfect condition, no condensation or scratches. $100 plus shipping.

5) TYC Taillights. These are the ones w/two round red lenses on each side (Not Altezzas!!). Professionally painted factory Nighthawk Black. -$75 plus shipping.

I also have a set of all 4 stock shocks and springs from the 2001 AV6 sedan. -$75 plus shipping.

I'm in SoCal. Paypal is preferred.

-J

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Damn, that unichip's a steal :eek:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
12345 said:
DIBS ON UNICHIP!!
Please post pics.

PM SENT!

Alan

replied pm.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
12345 said:
DIBS ON UNICHIP!!
Please post pics.

PM SENT!

Alan
Alan has first shot at this.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Jsandiego said:
I need to take some pics of the headlights. I'll send them today or tomorrow.

Jim

i meant both the tyc and the jdm... if you can thanks.. i need to see 'em to decide which i'm going for. how's the condition on the tyc?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Limit7355 said:
i meant both the tyc and the jdm... if you can thanks.. i need to see 'em to decide which i'm going for. how's the condition on the tyc?
TYC is almost new (purchased last August). In very good condition. Direct swap.

Jim

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Limit7355 said:
Pics have been emailed.

J

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
2nd DIB on UNICHiP is sale doesn't go through :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Red02AccordV6_2 said:

Will Do. :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Red02AccordV6_2 said:

Item has been sold.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
blackhawk411 said:
okay, not interested in rims but can you send some pics of neusport strut to the same e-mail? Thank you

[email protected]

I'll take pics tonight. -J

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
dam i wanted unichip at that price! how much gains is there with UNICHIP + i/e/h/p ??? 20+whp or thats stretching it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts