Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Be a better driver
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a short ram intake for an 02-03 TL-S (j32a2). Let me know what you've got, thanks.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have an AEM short ram for a 99-03 CL/TL-P or 98-02 6GA. Let me know if you want it. I have to get the mounting tab rewelded, but after that, it'll be good as new.

I bought it off of Drowzee on 6GA

·
Be a better driver
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm well it shouldn't fit both a 2G TL/CL and 6GA because the throttle body size is bigger on the J32a2 than on a J30a1.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hmm well it shouldn't fit both a 2G TL/CL and 6GA because the throttle body size is bigger on the J32a2 than on a J30a1.
Ohhhh yeahhh I completely forgot that the A2 had a really big throttle body. IMO though, you should get a AEM V2 for th e new motor. These motors really respond well to CAIs and not so much SRI.

·
Be a better driver
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does AEM make a V2 for 2G TL-S/CL-S? I love my V2, would def buy another but back when I bought mine I remember looking for one for those cars and there wasn't one at the time.

·
Be a better driver
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did a bit of looking around last night, looks like they were only made for the auto TL/CL. Not sure why they wouldn't say it would fit the CL-6. Anyway, only thing I'm not sure of is if it would fit in an AV6 bay, as in if the piping/bracket would line up where it needs to.

I'll probably get one down the road, right now I am hoping to just find a cheap alternative to hold me over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts