Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seen grill for 6th gen 4DR accord on ebay long time(about $35 shiped) that will actualy fit 4dr with some mods. i dont have link to it but here is some pics and what it would look like on my car(photoshoped)

i havent seen many ppl with grills on their 4drs except for couple ppl on here but it looks good. specialy with my new fog lights and bottom grill. let me know what you think

·
Derek
686 Posts
sy272004 said:
i seen grill for 6th gen 4DR accord on ebay long time(about $35 shiped) that will actualy fit 4dr with some mods. i dont have link to it but here is some pics and what it would look like on my car(photoshoped)

i havent seen many ppl with grills on their 4drs except for couple ppl on here but it looks good. specialy with my new fog lights and bottom grill. let me know what you think

I saw the grill insert too, there are a couple of other sites that sell the insert for the 4dr, I have only seen it on ebay a couple of times. I plan on getting one too, looks good, I would say go for it. Those of you who have CF hoods, they have CF grills for the Coupe and Sedans. It's not real CF unfortunately.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Du3ce said:
here's mine

did you cut your bumper to put that grill in or you have aftermarket bumper? if you have stock bumper where did you get grill? was it for 4 door or you got one for 2 door and just fit it in?

ps do you still want that relay mod for tails?

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
its a stock bumper and yes i have to cut the grill out, the grill is for a 4dr jdm grill. No i just bought some new rims and some other projects coming up.

·
Texas Made to the Fullest
603 Posts
Du3ce said:
its a stock bumper and yes i have to cut the grill out, the grill is for a 4dr jdm grill. No i just bought some new rims and some other projects coming up.
where did you find a 4dr jdm grill

·
Registered
146 Posts
yo du3ce what type of foglights do you have (brand and price)?

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
i cut my upper and lower grilles out on my 99 sedan and installed a cf grille for the coupe and a cf type R lip. i also still havent painted the bumper.......sorry for the night time pic.

before

after

i got my grille from ebay too.......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts