Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i always see people asking for these, well i started my own project with a coupe bumper by cutting out the grill adding a mesh , then painted slap it on without getting a hood to match yet so here are the pics. also completed my s2000 retro with lexus yellow caps for high beams.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
It doesnt even look bad ..

But I know how many people are going to talk about your chameleon strips haha

I like em though and nice car too man .

Get some full car photos =]

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
Loving the grill mesh idea. Also, yeah get some full car photos. I'm going to take some myself but need some ideas.

·
Registered
397 Posts
OMG tho lights are so nice!!!!!!!!

yellow, white and amber...... i wish we had amber strip lights in australia..someone care to donate :) hehe

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But I know how many people are going to talk about your chameleon strips haha
yeah, i know everyone is different and thats what makes it cool, when you are a car tech like me you can paint your car any color you want, when the cameleon color first wast introduce to the market thats when i got a sample but other than spending 2000 dollars just in paint i did the hood to try it out. thats about 5 yrs now, also my car already got key!!!!!!! + egg so thats why i havent painted back to black or paint my car complete since i am a head painter at a body shop :D .

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Good techys have too much advantage in moddign cars... My imediate family and all my close friends are techys, but not me :(, though I got some DIY knowladge ;). Looks really good I think just the mesh where foglights are looks funny though it serves the purpose...Nice retro, looks like mine, though mine is all black housed, and I have bixenons.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
starrsearch_ said:
Good techys have too much advantage in moddign cars... My imediate family and all my close friends are techys, but not me :(, though I got some DIY knowladge ;). Looks really good I think just the mesh where foglights are looks funny though it serves the purpose...Nice retro, looks like mine, though mine is all black housed, and I have bixenons.
yeah, for the foglights i am getting new covers, thanks for the comments. i did all my mods myself from painting, cutting , welding.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here are some shots.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the positive comments guys :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Was the bumper a direct bolt on or did u have to mod it, and would the coupe hood be a direct bolt on? I love what u did to you car and yea ever one want to be unique but i still was gonna change it from what you got so dont think im tryin to copy off ur style, i just like the type r style.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pb1drgn said:
Was the bumper a direct bolt on or did u have to mod it, and would the coupe hood be a direct bolt on? I love what u did to you car and yea ever one want to be unique but i still was gonna change it from what you got so dont think im tryin to copy off ur style, i just like the type r style.
the bumper was a direct bolt on, the coupe hood is also a direct bolt on just have to adjust you hood latch forward but that is better to do it at a body shop. i wouldnt be mad if you copy off my style since thats what pics are for :D to get ideas modd them ourselfs to our own taste.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I like it, very nice looking.
Your eye lids are the bolt ons? Or is it a vinyl strip you stick on?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i painted them on before reclearing my headlights with same color of the car.
i use ppg clear coat.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chapin said:
i painted them on before reclearing my headlights with same color of the car.
i use ppg clear coat.
the only thing i took off was the absorber since i would have to buy the coupe on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts