Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03-04 Honda Accord Coupe Spoiler for sale. I ordered it from spoilerdepot.com, paid $215 plus shipping. The spoiler is painted satin silver from spoilerdepot.com. When I tell you that the spoiler matches the car, THE SPOILER MATCHES THE CAR. I have pictures of the spoiler for which I can make available for people interested, just have to reinstall the necessary software on my computer.

For the spoiler I'm asking $225, which includes shipping. If you live within the nj, pa, de area will sell for less since shipping won't be necessary and we can just meet and exchange. If you are interested let me know and I will provide pictures or any other information you need. The only reason I'm selling the spoiler is that I decided to take summer classes and I need some extra money for books otherwise I would have this spoiler installed on my car. This price is way better than paying the $499.99 at a dealership or $370.00 on Hondaaccessories.com. I know it may not be OEM, but you can't even tell the difference.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts