Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 05, but i like the 03/04 better. what do you guys think?

i see 03/04 guys red'ing out their tails, and to me its a crying shame!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
nycsam786 said:
i prefer the 04's lights also. i just think that there is too much red in the 05's.
ditto my mom has an 04 sedan and it looks newer and better that the reds also.

usually companies start out with one color > then add clear somewhere

Now if only the coupes had the center part clear instead off the pinkish color

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gatrhumpy said:
Maybe I'll trade your '05 tailights for my '04 lights. I kind of like the 2005 version better.
you have pm!

haha but i guess im not alone on this one! i was trying to convince my aunt with an 03 sedan to let me trade with her. and she was just like uhhh... :D

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
HATERS

:rofl2: jk... i dont know what you guys are talking about... all that white on the 03/04's isnt even put to use... it just there for :gotme: its about K.I.S.S. (keepin it simple st...) for me...

im glad they tinted the whole thing red, looks more clean/functional imo

maybe u can throw some HID's in that small lil rectange :p :hide: :gapteeth:

·
N_Patel77
196 Posts
unreal

Hongda said:
I like the 05s on lighter colors and 03/04s on the darker colors.

i can't believe it as well... i personally love the 03-04 red/clear.... that's why i bought the 04 despite 05s had arrived... in any color, i like the red/clear.... cannot believe either that some people are coloring the clear part... but hey everyone has their own likes/dislikes... it's just that way... :D

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
i just dont like how the white is not functional and that the blinkers are yellow... which is practically the whole tail-light :p

·
Registered
164 Posts
v6_ccord_2k5 said:
i just dont like how the white is not functional and that the blinkers are yellow... which is practically the whole tail-light :p
It's the same functionality with either light. They didnt change the housing, just the color of the lense. You didn't get more light with the 05.

03/04>05
but....

03/04/05>06

IMO

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
konatriathlon said:
It's the same functionality with either light. They didnt change the housing, just the color of the lense. You didn't get more light with the 05.
oh no im saying that the EXTRA white on the trunk lights aren't functional... and i know that they just tinted the lens a different color... which is why there isnt that excess white and the turn signals are red instead of yellow :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts