Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are my HFP sides and rear in NHBP. Condition is a 7/10

One of the side skirts have a small 3" crack in them on the seam. This can be easily fixed from the inside with any sort of plastic adhesive/cement and will be barely visible from the outside. Minor small scratches/ scuff on them as well.

Rear has no cracks, but still has a couple scratches / scuffs on it from daily use but in overall good condition.

Prices are $200 for sides and $150 for rear firm as these are great deals. Shipping on these is absolutely ridiculous which is why im doing a local sale only at the time being. My location is Westminster, MD right outside of Baltimore

I can be reached at 443-340-2179 or [email protected] for more direct responses.

·
Registered
414 Posts
What is fitment like for these on a 06/07 Accord Coupe? I am heading back from OC, Md today and wouldnt mind checking these out if there is a possibility of them fitting.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly have no idea, as I had them on a 2005 Coupe. I know its possible to make them work with slight modification, I just dont know from any experience of how to do so.

·
I <3 My J30A4
2,925 Posts
The sides will fit the rear will have a gap due to different rear tail lights on the 06-07 from the previous 03-05 accords.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dam I was talking with you to buy these and then we had canceled the transaction on pay pal. A good person to deal with and is honest.
Yea wish we could have gone through with everything but there is no way I was about to make someone pay that much for shipping lol

But anyways, bump, these are still available!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts