Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, so my threads get no love i try to sell stuff but i guess no one is interested in the crap i have for sale..

So i been looking at WTB threads and i see alot of 03-05 lips .. So im selling mine! But since its discontinued and alot of people are looking for them i have mine for sale for $250 OBO picked up unless buyer wants to pay for shipping..

It is painted taffeta white it was laying in storage for like 3 months after i used it for like 2 and since i am going back to stock thanx to the thieves in nyc.. I might as well sell it!!

It does have the cutouts for the 06-07 front bumper.. But everyone is turning their 03-05 accords into 06-07 front ends..

Shoot me offers.

Nyc!!

Please excuse the wifes pink sheets!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
That's a crack dude!......................... cracked paint before it chipped, plus its White just like crack I gotta have it, I pm'd you.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a crack dude!......................... cracked paint before it chipped, plus its White just like crack I gotta have it, I pm'd you.
Bro!? ... Its not a crack.. I own the lip lol it was just a paint job done right.. Sanded down, then they put like some pink stuff almost looks like plaster so that the paint can stick and not chip as easily ( i have no knowledge of painting car parts) then 2 coasts of paint 2 clear coats.. :)

When i threw it in storage along with a whole bunch of other stuff i threw in there that happened...

So bro .. Its not a crack has never been cracked and prolly never will

·
Registered
652 Posts
Seller declined to meet me in Chinatown, NYC - told me it was out of his way. Talk about effort! I would of been coming from DC for this, I was just joking about it being crack for a lack of humor. Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seller declined to meet me in Chinatown, NYC - told me it was out of his way. Talk about effort! I would of been coming from DC for this, I was just joking about it being crack for a lack of humor. Good luck with sale.
Since i specified pick up only im assuming you were local.. No need to be cut throat and try to make me seem like a bad guy.. Im really not.. Honestly if you are willing to drive from dc then im willing to meet u somewhere downtown just not chinatown ... Its too crazy out there .. I can meet u in time square or 34th street where there are millions of people just somewhere i am way more familiar with..

·
Registered
652 Posts
Since i specified pick up only im assuming you were local.. No need to be cut throat and try to make me seem like a bad guy.. Im really not.. Honestly if you are willing to drive from dc then im willing to meet u somewhere downtown just not chinatown ... Its too crazy out there .. I can meet u in time square or 34th street where there are millions of people just somewhere i am way more familiar with..
I'm familiar with NYC, including Washington Heights, Bronx, Chinatown, Time square, Brooklyn, Manhattan. I have only been up there 4 times in my life but made sure to get around alot. I know how to travel by vehicle and know how to use their local transit system, buses and trains. If you made it to chinatown I could be in and out of there in a heartbeat that is all I am trying to implement. So if you can't make it to Chinatown we just don't have a deal. I had plan to be in and out in a heartbeat at almost no cost to me.:up:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts