Accord V6 Forum banner

03-05 Blackhoused Inspires

FS: 
7K views 95 replies 34 participants last post by  fastV6 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my precious Inspires. My car recently got smashed on the driver side and the wife and I have decided to part ways with it even though it's not totalled.

They were the chrome housed Inspires that were blacked out. Comes with everything needed. Harness, all bulbs(6K D2S low beams)led blue city lights and led turn signals, and HID kit.

Dropped to $700 shipped. I also will need stock headlights to put in there place. Payment will be through paypal plus 4% fee.

I dont have many pics but here are a few. I might be able to snap a few more if need be. They were only on the car for a little over a year.

See less See more
#3 ·
you got a PM regarding the headlights

#7 ·
I'm trying to make this as easy as possible because I wanted to get it done quickly. So it depends on what you have in mind.

Interested in your front lip/kit if you're parting that out too :)
Honestly the front lip is in decent condition but not the greatest on the underside due to scraping curb stones and Va roads that are riddled with construction.

btw, this is not just for 03-05, 06-07 can fit too
Very true, I just wanted to make it known that these are the 06-07 Inspires which are already smoked out.

Are you parting your tl-s wheels?
I was originally but we decided not to because we're contemplating getting a Tl-s and would use these for spring/summer wheels.

#18 ·
Very nice. I just want to confirm that these are blackhoused as the 06-07 are gunmetal with chrome showing through and the outputs are a bit different. Good price considering you get hid kit and pnp wiring that would otherwise cost another 300 or so. GLWTS Im contemplating on selling my 06-07 inspires as theyre just chilling in my garage lol.

#20 ·
Pm'ed

Very nice. I just want to confirm that these are blackhoused as the 06-07 are gunmetal with chrome showing through and the outputs are a bit different. Good price considering you get hid kit and pnp wiring that would otherwise cost another 300 or so. GLWTS Im contemplating on selling my 06-07 inspires as theyre just chilling in my garage lol.
Thanks. Well wait to sell yours til mine are sold. LOL

#25 ·
I can't believe no one bought these yet! I drooled when I saw it in person. I just can't afford it... And the OP is a koo dude btw. Whoever buys it won't be disappointed! I can vouch that you'll be buyin quality right here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.