Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LED/HID Retrofitter
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have a brand new in box leather wrap steering wheel for an 03-05 accord coupe. Just to clear things up, it will fit the sedan, but you will have to make holes at the bottom of the wrap to finish the wrap. The pattern is meant for the 3 spoke coupe wheel. It includes the leather wrap and the black thread and needle. The box looked beat up but thats from shipping. This is a brand new wrap. I wanted to go another route with the wheel.

60 shipped (paid 65 shipped)

Located in Pennsylvania

Pics:

·
LED/HID Retrofitter
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep. As long as its a coupe. They only have minor differences between years and the steering wheel is not one of them.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
but the 06-07 EX coupes have the little "bump" where your thumb would go, or does that not matter?

·
LED/HID Retrofitter
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O ok. I would think that the cover would be able to stretch over that bump. Anyone chime in if they feel so inclined. I like that steering wheel. I want it!! I never knew that.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
one is my old one from 04 and one from 05 i think (bought it on ebay couse they had lighted stearing wheel contols but this wheel is like rubber and not leather, dont have bumps, didnt know there was till i seen pics in this thread

·
LED/HID Retrofitter
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
o ok. Yeah the rubber steering wheels is just the regular steering wheel without the oem leather wrap. If you would take off the leather wrap, it would look like that. But yeah now that i saw the 7.5 gen steering wheels are like that, i want one. I love the feel of the bumps and that is where i always hold the steering wheel as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts